Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'm Honored!


Just wanted to take a quick minute to let you know I've added two more blogs to the Blog Rolls!



is a beautiful blog I've visited from time to time - mostly when I've been out on our very beautiful Corey's Dark Corner (you should stop by and visit her, too!). He stopped blogging for a while, but he's back with some amazingly beautiful photos as always! He stopped by BWA and asked me to exchange - I'm really honored to be asked.


is a new one for me. He's become a Faithful Reader here at Big Whack Attack and asked to exchange links. Again, I'm honored.

You'll find thier links under the Blog Rolls in the right side bar. Enjoy!!

8 comments:

jim said...

AOM, is a great site put together by someone who is really dedicated. Beautiful photographs, a devoted guy.

Your french Patrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Your french Patrick said...

The friend's of my best friend, AOM, are my friends, so I star following you from now on.
Friendly.

whkattk said...

@ YfP - That's nice...Thank you!

Your french Patrick said...

My pleasure, sir. I've omitted to said that I like your blog. Now, that's done, and I've "joined" your blog with Google friends etc.
I have myself a blog @ http://frenchpatrick.tumblr.com/
If you visit it, I'll be honoured, and if, by chance, you like it will you bookmark it.
Friendly.

Your french Patrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Your french Patrick said...

I have just created a link to your blog in the sidebar of my blog. Only because your blog deserves. You do not have to do the same. Obviously I would be happy, but feel free to do so or not.
Friendly

whkattk said...

@ YfP - I have never tried to link to a Tumblr blog, but I will try!