Wednesday, April 16, 2014

It's OK to Receive

1
Fellow blogger Buddy Bear over at One Step at a Time made a personal observation that actually applies to most - if not all - men. And, that is we have an awful lot to learn when it comes to receiving sexual pleasure.
2
Oh, sure, we do a fairly decent job with ourselves when we jack off - it feels good in the moment. And we're enjoying it when we get a quick hand-job or blowjob. But we focus way too much on the finale - the moment we cum.
3
And, I dare say that straight men are egregiously guilty of this. Guys, when was the last time you allowed yourself to lie back and be serviced? I mean, a long, sensuous session where that geyser shooting high in the air and raining down over your torso in hot, thick splatters was not the point - but the immense pleasure of the trip. 
4

5
A


Our sexual pleasure is so much more than getting our rocks off, but we somehow lose sight of that. Instead, we spend an exorbitant amount of time worried if our partner hits orgasm.
6
One perfect, beautiful way to experience erotic, sensual pleasure is through Tantric Massage. In the hands of the right masseur (or masseuse) the journey can be awe-inspiring. They can guide you through wave upon wave of pleasure because they understand that there is so much more to experience.
7

8

9

10
Make the suggestion to your partner/spouse/significant other (whatever the case may be) that every couple of months you trade off total, complete servicing. Pay attention, focus on the hardness of your cock, the way it softens a little bit every so often and then returns to a steel pole, your balls as they elevate and lower, the way your nipples get hard. The way your hips will begin to rock and thrust upward of their own volition as your cockhead gets super sensitive and seeks out sensation. The way your butt cheeks will begin to squeeze together, massaging the prostate, urging it to build up more fluid and rocket it out, spewing blast after spurting blast of jizz.
B

C

D

E

F

18 comments:

Xersex said...

#1 love Levi Poulter

Xersex said...

#1 love Levi Poulter

Your French Patrick said...

I have visited "One Step at a Time". Thank you, my dear Patrick, it is a pleasant discovery.
You said "that is we have an awful lot to learn". I think that it is a marvellous lot to learn".
Sincerely, you think that it would be better if we had only one or two things to be discovered?
We go much more far and much more for a long time if there is a lot of things to be discovered "one step at a time", and one day at a time.
Right?
Have a great day, my very dear friend, and all the bisous that you bestowed upon me in return to the quintuple.

Justin said...

Do you speak from personal experience?

whkattk said...

@ Justin - Regarding Tantric Massage? Yep. They're wonderful. I learned to give and receive. And, every so often my wife and I do trade getting one another off. (Though, guys are still much more skilled at it than women.)

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Yes, mon ami - I should have been savvy enough to used "marvelous" because it is a positive word, rather than a negative. Now, who's teaching whom English? ;-) Bisous!

TornJeans said...

Yes, I have that trouble sometimes as men have trouble receiving. They want to start touching me or more. I try to explain to take deep breathes and relax. Learn to receive. Buddy Bear did a great job to receive his massage, I'm sure he does not mind my saying. And he wants to learn more about the tantric, which is good.
Most men are cum focused than stroke focused like my business is. Few are happy with the ending while many may not quite get it and want to cum.
I can only do so much.
Thank you for your postings as we do need to call this to attention to the men.

SEAN (The Jeep Guy) said...

It great advice but it takes two or more.

Your French Patrick said...

My friend, It's you who teach me English. I learnt "savvy" just now and "egregiously" one hour before thanks to you. Anyway, it was not a problem of vocabulary but a simple question: must we be glad or not to have a lot to learn, and it's not obvious for everybody. LOL, many pupils would love to have less to learn.
Bisou.

LORD PATRICK said...

Great advice!

Upton King said...

I love putting myself in experienced hands I trust. I simply close my eyes and enjoy the various sensations - tickles to smacks. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

AOM said...

It's the journey, not the destination - took me years to learn this. I enjoy receiving but I find giving my favorite - it is such a turn on to experience my partner in sexual bliss along the journey. Great stuff, brother! Have a super pleasurable weekend. Hugs and Strokes, AOM

whkattk said...

@ TJ - Yeah, most guys are expecting the "happy ending" with Tantric and, of course, that is not what it is about. One solution for those who want (need) to cum at the end: Place a hand towel within their reach, their hand around their cock and guide them with a few strokes to get them started, and then stand off to the side or quietly leave the room.

whkattk said...

@ Sean - Yes, sir, it does take two (or more). You might use one of the hook-up sites to find a massage partner though.

whkattk said...

@ MFP - No, mon ami, we should not be glad to have a lot to learn. But, we spend our lives learning, do we not? Bisous, my heart!

whkattk said...

@ Upton - You've got it down, buddy.

whkattk said...

@ AOM - Bro, I will happily let you give! As long as I get to return the favor... Hugs and strokes, buddy!

Your French Patrick said...

I said "it's not obvious for everybody", but as for me I am happy to have a lot to learn and to go on learning new things every day at 68 years old.
Bisou.