Friday, December 31, 2010

Beginning Anew

Thank you for following my blog. Over 1000 views in the first 7 days. Amazing! I hope it’s been entertaining and, maybe, even a little instructive at times. We’ve come to the end of a long, tough year for a lot of people. Like many, I wonder what the future will bring.

I’m an eternal optimist; though at times I’ll engage in self-pity, those spans never last very long. Looking forward to a new year, may all of us find,  first and foremost, all the things we need to provide for ourselves and our loved ones and good health.

The rigidity factor of your boner is an indicator of good health. The way to keep the tissues healthy like this:

Is to do this:


Which results in this:

Which should result in more of these:

 And more of this:


Keep it healthy in the new year!

Be well, play safe. May 2011 be our best year to date; a New Beginning for all that is good and right. And I hope to see you all here after January 1.

Happy New Year Everybody!

3 comments:

LORDPATRICK said...

Have a great New Year! May 2011 be a really special year for you!

I really enjoy your thoughts and the great images that go with them.

Patrick

Manikandaprabu said...

Have a great New Year! May 2011 be a really special year for you! I really enjoy your thoughts and the great images that go with them. Patrick

Anonymous said...

whoah this blog is wonderful i love studying your posts. Keep up
the good work! You know, a lot of people are looking round for this
info, you could aid thwm greatly.

my webpage - Breast Surgery Sydney