We've come to the end of Movember - the month dedicated to Men's Cancer Awareness. I hope each and every guy who reads this blog did his due diligence and went for that Ball, Cock, Prostate, and Breast Cancer Check-up.
Just for fun, BuzzFeedBlue shared some odd-ball facts about balls.
1. “TESTICLES” DERIVES FROM THE LATIN WORD “TESTIS,” WHICH MEANS WITNESS. LINGUISTS ARE UNSURE WHY THESE WORDS SHARE COMMON ROOTS, BUT ONE THEORY STATES THAT IN ANCIENT ROME, MEN HAD TO SWEAR ON THEIR TESTICLES IN COURT.
2. SQUEEZING TESTICLES TOO TIGHT CAN CAUSE THE BODY TO RELEASE A DEADLY AMOUNT OF ADRENALINE.
3. TESTICLES CAN ALMOST DOUBLE IN SIZE DURING SEX.
4. THE BUILT-UP PRESSURE IS WHAT CAUSES “BLUE BALLS.”
5. NATIVE WOMEN FROM NEW BRUNSWICK, CANADA, USED TO BREW TEA WITH BEAVER TESTICLES. THESE WOMEN BELIEVED IT WORKED AS A CONTRACEPTIVE.
6. THE FIRST DINOSAUR FOSSIL TO BE NAMED WAS CALLED SCROTUM HUMANUM. THE GUY WHO NAMED IT WAS PRETTY SURE IT WAS A GIANT'S SCROTUM. IT TOOK ABOUT 60 YEARS FOR SCIENTISTS TO CLASSIFY IT AS PART OF A MEGALOSAURUS.
7. THE LARGEST HUMAN SCROTUM WAS 132 POUNDS. ALLEGEDLY, FORMER U.S. PRESIDENT LYNDON B. JOHNSON ONCE SPECIAL ORDERED A PAIR OF PANTS WITH EXTRA ROOM FOR HIS NUTS, ACCORDING TO BUZZFEEDBLUE — A BALLSY MOVE, WE CAN AGREE.
As Medical Daily warns: "Whether you call them “meatballs,” “truffles,” or “jellybeans,” it’s important to pay attention to your testicles to learn about your physical health."
And the same goes for your cock. Pay attention to the number and quality of boners each day
they'll also tell you a lot about your physical health.