Thursday, October 20, 2011

Just for Fun

           I really need to lighten things up a bit. Whew…all this posting about maladies is getting depressing! So, here’s a post to get you to smile a bit.


Leave it to the administration to try to take the fun out of getting your rocks off, eh?

What do you think? Is he looking for a heartbeat - or brain waves?

They'll certainly draw the gay and bi crowd with this!

A Rainbow Cock...Fly that from your flagpole!

If you're a man and you say you don't love dick - look down and then I dare you to say it again.

This guy must be beating his meat constantly!


Have a great day, guys!!! Spend it doing something you enjoy...
Stroking...

...and cumming.

4 comments:

LORDPATRICK said...

#1 - love it!

Queer Heaven said...

Just found your blog through CoreyJo's blog.
I'm lovin' what I see so far.

Miss Sunshine said...

I'm taking the second to last for my weekend therapy. I think I'm gonna need it...

Hope your weekend is wonderful hon.
Huggs
CoreyJo

Timsqyk said...

#1 - love it!