Friday, May 24, 2013

Whew!!



Yesterday really was a good day! My cock stood up to greet me in the afternoon, hard as the concrete columns that support the roof of my patio, for an incredible, amazing session. The energy that flowed through my body as I tugged, stroked, milked, massaged and squeezed the shaft and head surprised me. I felt as if my cock was honoring me the whole time, rather the the other way round. I could feel my balls getting heavier, the way they swung, bounced, and swayed in their sac. Running my fingers along the very root of my dick - the way it pulsed with such force made me squirm with delight.


When the spasms built to unbelievable heights, my entire torso lifted up off the bed, and I let go. Long, hot ropes of liquid spewed, laying a trail of rivers, pools, and splatters of cum from my chin down to my pubes. By the time the orgasm ebbed, my cock was covered in a thick, slick film of it that drooled down my balls. I fell asleep and woke up 90 minutes later - to a rock hard dick.


It was a perfect day as we begin winding down Masturbation Month. One week left, folks... make the most of it.












Have a great weekend, guys!

6 comments:

Queer Heaven said...

Well I was awoken at 3AM by a friend who need some help. As he sat on my face and I licked way, I jerked and jerked and had the most wonderful cum.

Anonymous said...

Good for you brother. What a great day indeed! Whew! Wish I was there. Reading your description, I got a raging hard on - Trying to type and stroke at the same time no easy! : ) Thanks for inspiring my cock, bro! Hugs and Strokes, AOM

Rebecca said...

sounds like you had a very nice day glad you had a wonderful time XOXO

Your French Patrick said...

In my VIEW, your "WHEW" offers an amazing VIEW, with a VIEW to doing... something.
Thanks my dear friend for what you told me on my blog, but it was probably only for a moment because I have seen no problem as well with Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome.
At least, I hope so.
Have a great weekend.
Bisou.

Unknown said...

Fantastic post again for May! Great bodies, glorious cocks, wonderful hot man-cream! Have a great weekend, Patrick

uptonking said...

Sweet set of pics. Very tasty. Love that black dude dripping with his own juices. Have a great Memorial Day Weekend. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque