Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Traveling Amid COVID-19

Yep, it's the 15th of the month.
BUDDY BALL CHECK
Haul 'em out.
You know the rest.
****************************************
Traveling amid COVID-19 has posed difficulties on one segment of our necessary workforce.

"I', a trucker and read your piece about being able to take a leak in front of other guys and talking in the mens rooms. Well, if you have trouble taking a leak with anybody around you better carry a bottle in your car. Not a restaurant open anywhere. Worse they closed all the rest stops! Not a smart move. I walked around the back of the building instead of pissing in the parking lot like other guys. There were guys back there too but do you think all the pissing like this is a health risk?"






Truck stops should be open but perhaps only for carryout food. To have those restrooms and showers closed could be rough. But, if you have no choice of options....
Nobody really knows if urine carries the virus or not. Feces does, so it only makes sense that other bodily fluids do, including piss and cum. I would be cautious in handling my shoes... With the restrooms closed, I hope you are carrying hand sanitizer in the cab of your truck. When you take off your shoes, before climbing back into the bunk use it before you touch any part of your body. Including your cock for any reason.


12 comments:

Hot guys said...

Last pic's very nice.

Gotta agree with you, tissues and everything else... Carry it with you and use it. Can't be safe enough. Better be safe than... You already know.

Your French Patrick said...

Tomorrow, April 16, my post will be called "Balls Breakers", but I can assure you, there is nothing contradictory with your monthly promotion each 15th of the month.

Hugs (by respecting the recommended safety distance) and bisous (through the surgical mask) my darlings Jean and Pat.
As far as possible, obviously.
More easy to say than to do.

Rad said...

I was of the impression that piss was about the most sterile fluid to come out of the human body.

I had not thought of how much the shutdowns have impact the interstate trucking industry. It must be awful when your only outlet for food is walking up to a McDonald's drive thru window. I will say that I've seen several hotels near the interstate still open; I think they are only catering to the essential workforce.

Yet they are still delivering. Perhaps when we see a trucker stopped by the side of the road for relief - give him or her some privacy.

JiEL said...

What many doctors and scientists that I heard said that COVID 19 is caught by air spraying and aerial breathing.

For now, there are no proof that this corona virus could be caught by eating or contact with other substances. So pissing isn't a way to catch it.

That's why they recommend to wear a mask to prevent you to spread the virus in case your infected. The mask is almost not effective to prevent catching it. The best is to remain at at least 6 feet frome each other.

AOM SoulFood said...

I hope you are well and having fun, my Friend. I wish you a deeelicious day! Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

JeanWM said...

Yikes, truckers. Then there is the State Police, emergency travelers, etc. Thanks for opening our eyes.

Hugs and bisous, and many thanks to all those folks who do these jobs we need.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

The whole bottle thing is a great idea.
Especially for long trips. Haven’t driven more than ten miles these last three weeks, though.....

XoXo

Anonymous said...

I can relate somewhat. Definitely have to plan a little more for restroom breaks and know where you can go. I guess a spike in sales for portable urinals is coming along with toilet tissue, and maybe depend undergarments??? Not making fun, but people worry about the economy alot, but yet people are probably buying more than they ever did. They've been dumping milk, and now media rumblings that there might be a meat shortage coming. KaChing KaChing.....Awhile from now the media heads will shout how much the retail sales were up in 2020 and how everybody did so well and the President did so well.... More of the same..

whkattk said...

@ Sixpence - When I was staring a drive to UCLA for surgery, we were having to figure out where we'd stop to piss because restaurants had already been closed. Of course, for me it wouldn't be a problem...I've pissed behind more building, trees, and bushes, and even just at the side of the road more times than I can count. My wife on the other hand...LOL. Then our worries abated when they cancelled.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - they all deserve our respect and thanks. On October 4th, we shall remember them with a "ten-four" salute across the country - if folks remember all of this by that time.

Anonymous said...

A raise would be nice. Some benefits. Even doctors are taking a pay cut.

Anonymous said...

I've done a bit of pissing by the side of the road and so have the boys. It's a pretty common thing, isn't it? - Dad