Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Simple Is Best

More strife expressed during the isolation as we find ourselves in situations we haven't faced in a long while, if ever.

I’ve followed your blog for quite some time. Thank you for all the help and advice you provide. Because I’m cut one of the things I do because of it is putting Vit E oil on the head of my pecker like you suggested. The sensitivity returned and it really does help the skin stay soft. If my wife sees me doing this she laughs for some reason. I don’t comment on her grooming or vaginal hygiene habits. I’ve shot her some frowns and but it hasn’t helped. What can I say to stop the harassment?


I don’t know. Maybe you could growl, “You suddenly have a problem with my pecker?” Or, you could smile, and wink. “Want me to show you why?” But in all seriousness, simple is best. Just explain to her why you do it. It keeps the skin soft and moist, it prevents the development of callous from the constant rubbing against the material of your pants, or briefs if you wear them. As a result, it maintains the level of sensitivity you were born with.

It's worth noting, folks, we need to respect boundaries. We may be in this for a while yet, and we all need at least a modicum of privacy once in a while. If you typically weren't in the bathroom at the same time, showering, shaving, or whatever, don't do it now.

And, remember, we all need solitude once in a while. We need our "me time." That doesn't necessarily translate to anything sexual. It can simply mean we want to sit and read, 

or take a nap.
Or simply chill.



14 comments:

Hot guys said...

Oh, I know the feeling...

Unfortunately, my skin gets dry as well.

Literally everywhere. Sucks.

Mistress Maddie said...

I am not only a huge fan of moisturizer for the face and body, but the E Oil doesn't keep the bits velvety soft. Can't stand rough feeling skin. Anywhere.

Xersex said...

try to speak her openly & onestly

SickoRicko said...

Your advice is always so spot-on. I hope you're having a great day!

Your French Patrick said...

His wife is amused by his reactions, and that encourages her to persevere. It is more a teasing than an assault or a harassment, which tends to be a sort of drivel. So he must either enter her game and find something to tease her him too. Or, failing that, a frank discussion should resolve its dilemma. Let him tell her that it's a bit something such as a rust-proofing for his tool, and that she probably doesn't want her vagina to be planed with a rough cock inside her. Or else, he should isolate himself so that she does not see what he do.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

gay nude said...

http://gaynudethe.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

http://gaynudethe.blogspot.com/

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I ALWAYS have ‘me’ time.
I blog, I put on a clay face mask, whatever. But it’s totally dedicated to me at least once a day. Self care is fundamental.
Now, on to the boundaries and the oil: they need to be clear. Very clear.

XoXo

AOM SoulFood said...

Good Advice. If it were me I would just shrug it off. She's the one with the problem if watching a guy tend to his dick makes her laugh. Seems like an immature reaction. I hope all is going well with you and yours. Stay safe, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

JoyLovePeaceHappiness said...

I started using a high quality beard oil. ($25 for 3 oz.)
I'm also the holder of a cut dick and there were many times the cut line would itch like crazy and peel off little flecks of skin.
Since I started using the beard oil that problem has totally gone away. The oil feels great, smells great. I'll lube up the balls too, THEN I use what is left on my beard. Gotta remember what's important. :)

whkattk said...

@ MFP - I think you may have hit it spot on: it's a bit of a game she's playing, having a bit of fun with it. Thanks for seeing what I didn't. Hugs and bisous!

Anonymous said...

Didn't know E oil came in such high units. I've got some lower powered E, mineral, coconut mix that I occasionally use for masturbating. I like it and hope it keeps my penile skin nice and moist. This guy should just moisturize in private away from his teasing wife. Sometimes I wonder if females really understand male bodies. While it is true they are the fairer sex us guys can still take care of our bodies. Can do whatever makes us feel good. I mean we're still made of flesh and bone, and when cut we bleed blood.

whkattk said...

@ Sixpence - Self care is a necessity, right?

whkattk said...

@ JoyLove - Excellent choice. Guys seem to forget that the cock has skin that can become dry just like the rest.