Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Floating Around

I hope everyone is still doing well - staying safe at home as much as possible. With the opening up of everything and the videos of all those gatherings there will be an uptick in cases within the next 8-14 days. The weather here has finally warmed up the pool, and while I'm not supposed to be swimming due to the surgery....


There's nothing wrong with getting in the water.
Or floating around so long as I keep my face dry.


May is not over; keep the celebration going!
  But no cum in the pool, please.



9 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

The pool at the Woods Campground looked amazing, but not many got in with the pandemic. Some were Leary, and mostly lounge of 8ft placed chaise lounges. Of course the water was cold and the weather was cooler and overcast the first two days. Your soooooooo lucky to have your own pool pAT

William said...

Always best wishes for continued healing. Thanks for continuing to post.

Your French Patrick said...

I understand how frustrating it must be.
I have an idea, and I'm giving it to you for what it's worth: have you considered renting a diving suit?
Don't thank me, I'm glad I solved your problem.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

JeanWM said...

This is a sad day for us in the US because we will record our 100,000 deaths due to the virus.

Stay well, hugs and bisous.

AOM SoulFood said...

A most wonderful selection of images and thoughts. I sure wish I were there to float around the pool with you. Wishing you a most wonderful day. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

uptonking said...

So jealous. I wish I had a pool. But not practicle in MN. I fear that you are right bout an uptick in cases. Time will tell. Thanks for the great photos. And glad you continue to recover so well. Enjoy the sun.

SickoRicko said...

Great post!

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Yes. We must keep watch and keep count so November sees the vote rout him and his cronies.

Xersex said...

But no cum in the pool, please.

sure, because cum must go directly dick > mouth > stomach