Friday, October 11, 2024

Meat Loaf

 

Good morning.

Not much additional damage. Not that there was much left to damage. Tree fell on her waterlogged car and busted the windshield. More damage to the pool decking, more balcony railings torn off, building gutters ripped away. Cleanup begins anew.


Today is


It's tough to do. Especially in this climate of cultural nastiness which has invaded the country. The sudden big "Alpha Male" push by the MAGA crowd isn't helping. I wouldn't blame anyone for bypassing it this year.


"Ever heard Dont let your meat loaf? I visited my grandpop and told him I was getting divorced and as I was leaving he yelled that out to me and laughed. What does it mean?"

Oh, my, I'm old. Yes, guys used to kid one another with that line all the time.

'Course, none of us had ever actually had sex yet. But that didn't stop us from intimating our dicks were indeed being employed with the response, "Oh you know I don't."






It's a bit like he was telling you,

"Use it or lose it."






No comments: