Digging into my commenting issue. Apparently, Blogger now has a built-in Bot Defender. It's blocking me from making more than X comments in a 24-hour period. Considering I could leave 6 (or so) before getting the "Failed to publish. Try again later." even on my own blog, I think that could be the case. Who knew?
Last week Rabe left the comment "Now explain Moobs...." on the post about third nipples.
Moobs, or Man Boobs, happen for three major reasons, really. 1. We age and lose muscle tone. That includes the pectoral muscles. They sag. 2. Weight can add to the first - or can be the exact cause. 3. Hormone imbalance of Estrogen, which is found in all manner of things, including OTC supplements.
1 & 2 fall into the category of pseudogynecomastia.
3 falls under actual gynecomastia.
Many, many processed foods contain soy. The products we use (soaps, lotions, shampoos and conditioners) .... many contain lavender. Lavender and soy have natural estrogen. Get too much of it and, well...moobs. It's being noticed by the medical community and thought to be a contributing factor to earlier puberty in females and delayed puberty in males. And perhaps a contributing cause for the increase in men developing breast cancer.
A friend recently underwent a mammogram because of a lump in his pectorals. Turns out his mammary tissue was increasing, preparing for lactation. He was overdosing (taking 10X the recommended amount) on OTC supplements for hair loss.
There are remedies. Lots of men are undergoing surgery when the cause is actual gynecomastia. For the type caused by weight, etc, the remedy is to lose weight, and body contouring or "fat freezing" (being offered by SonoBello).
















5 comments:
Always something interesting.
Interesting and so educational. Thank you. BTW, they guy in the 4th pic with the stache, hot, hot and more hot. Will need to feature him as one of my hunks of the day.
I’ve often said doctors have heard everything, and now I know they have. All the more reason if you have an issue go see your doctor. Hugs and bisous.
Good topic for debate. Current studies have already shown that the consumption of soy derivatives is not able to change the amount of hormones (testosterone or estrogen). This would require extremely high doses, practically impossible to be consumed by a human. There is more risk that the hormones used in cattle and poultry breeding will cause changes in humans.
And we have to differentiate what are "male tits" from strong pectorals!! Of all the photos posted, only 2 or three are tits. All the others are powerful and delicious pectorals!
I've had them all my life. I remember being a "husky" child (early 1970's for fat fuck), and seeing older boys in the locker room without their shirts on, and I felt really out of place (and being teased about them). For years, I tried things like sleeping on my stomach hoping that they would be compressed down, using "fat bands" around my chest hoping for a similar result. Nada.
In my mid-20's, I became addicted to aerobics (HIGH IMPACT on carpeted cement! Got to a point that I began teaching it. (Coming back to haunt me now in the knees, in my mid-60's), became anorexic, went from 330 pounds to 198 over the course of a year. Lots of weight training, etc. And I STILL had moobs, albeit smaller... and perky! Taught routinely until 2000 when I quit that side hustle to care for an ill father.
Side note: As for the anorexia, I had a really crappy gay doctor in Boston who kept telling me I was overweight (he was a Back Bay gym bunny, too). I continued to starve myself and push myself to do more and more cardio. Finally, I moved out of the city and got a new doctor. He told me I was about 2 weeks from being dead; that my liver was shutting down and going into atrophy. I let myself put on about 30 pounds (mid-220's) and my health returned. Kept it around there until 2000. Oh, and learned that the Boston asshole died a few years after.
Now 2026; the moobs (and weight; hit 318 last year) came back with a vengeance these past couple of decades. I see that ads for Sonobello, but eh? At 65, I'm as active as I care to be, current doctor has me on a GLP-1 pill that has had positive effects (lost almost 40 pounds without killing myself). The moobs are... there. Frankly, I am just happy I can look down and see the tip of my cock without having to lift my stomach out of the way!
I guess the moral of this story: Become one with your moobs.
Post a Comment