It is time for the week end, isn't it! Time to stop scanning AP News, checking for new blog entries - time to power down.
Summer has returned here with a vengeance; putrid, hot, humid. Even (looks out window) 1,500 feet from the ocean. No relief. Going to take a ride down to the Southern RI coast this afternoon, perhaps it will be a bit more moderate.
Oh, Dear Abby's retiring this month. The original Dear Abby, you may remember, for advocating nude male swimming; her successor, 40 years later, had no problem with boys showering together.
Have a great weekend. I have been so busy at work and have not been able to visit daily, sorry. I should be back to a somewhat regular schedule at work on Monday.
12 comments:
While scrolling down, I realized I have to go back to watching Paddy O'Brian.
He used to be THE man I would turn to when I needed some alone time....
XOXO
I plan to have a nice relaxing weekend myself...before the next jaunt to the woods and vacation up north.
You have a great weekend too!
It is time for the week end, isn't it! Time to stop scanning AP News, checking for new blog entries - time to power down.
Summer has returned here with a vengeance; putrid, hot, humid. Even (looks out window) 1,500 feet from the ocean. No relief. Going to take a ride down to the Southern RI coast this afternoon, perhaps it will be a bit more moderate.
Enjoy the weekend! Catch you Monday!
Do as the Europeans do, just pack up and take off the whole month of August.
Hugs and bisous.
I like it when you just post naked frontal shots. I wish you a great weekend and...rain.
Oh, Dear Abby's retiring this month. The original Dear Abby, you may remember, for advocating nude male swimming; her successor, 40 years later, had no problem with boys showering together.
Have a great weekend. I have been so busy at work and have not been able to visit daily, sorry. I should be back to a somewhat regular schedule at work on Monday.
Les pool boyz hot ! :) ♨️
Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦
40 years later, she also had no problem with men having to adjust the bulge. Thank goodness!
I wonder if anyone will take her place.
I wish I could just take off the whole year!!
Hugs and bisous!!
Greetings, I just wanted to let you know I've found your monsoon. It's here in Ohio. Can you please arrange for a retrievel. Thank you.
Post a Comment