Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Too Much

 

Morning

Happy Tuesday. Just have too much going on right now.









Have a terrific day!

9 comments:

Rade said...

You have a terrific day, as well! It's been a positive energy morning here. Much needed. Covid / Flu vaccines done. New insurance registered with pharmacy for next refill (Oct 1), done. Just waiting for this blasted dampness to blow on out of here so I can get the crud in the yard wrapped up.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Babes, I feel you.
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Luv the views, front and back, of the jock walking through his abode au naturel :-)
CA jock

Mistress Maddie said...

That is A LOT of man in that first picture!!!!!

SickoRicko said...

A very nice post.

Jean said...

Car Inspection- done, paid last bill on New AC, and watched Jack Smith make an absolute fool out of Missouri Senator Eric Schmidt. 😂🤣😅
Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

I loved Amy Klobachar! Sad that she's leaving the Senate.
Hugs and bisous.

CAAZ said...

You have a terrific day as well. Know the feeling as I have been living it for the past while, work/life balance is all screwed up at the moment for me.

Anonymous said...

The first guy in the Jack Daniels cap is fucking hot. He could gap my tight smooth taint any day and all day