Tuesday, September 8, 2026

AI Can...

 

Morning


"I'm a doctor at a men's health clinic. We treat the whole man, not just ED. A patient told me he made the appointment because of reading your blog. So, I've perused your archives for the past month. I have to commend you on the way you respond to questions. We don't believe in handing out ED meds just because a guy wants them.  We believe in finding the root cause and treating it, so ED meds may not be needed. New patients get a complete physical. They get asked about their sex lives and their attitude regarding sex. Part of my spiel is "track your erections" --- and "masturbate regularly" regardless of relationship status." Erections really are a sign of health, and masturbation is one of the kindest things a man can do for himself. Keep up the good work.




Wow. Thank you. The country needs more doctors like you. It seems ED is an epidemic and too many physicians just hand out boner pills without trying to find out why the patients are experiencing the issue. I commend you for being frank and open and honest with your patients.

After almost 15 years of this blog, I don't think there's a situation or problem that hasn't been covered --- some multiple times. Add the fact that --- as Faithful Reader Jean recently pointed out --- AI can answer any question one might have. Sometimes it's a matter of asking the right question. Or asking the right question in the right way, but the answers are out there.




No comments: