Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cock Adornment

Okay, so I love my collection of cock rings and the silver lion “penislet” (pictured here). I’ll wear them throughout the day. The rings that encircle my balls help provide a much more virile profile and I like that – because I’m proud of the bulge in my pants, proud to let the world know I’m a man.  So, right off the bat (or should that be on the bat?) they can give our self-esteem a boost. Cock jewelry not only looks terrific, it can enhance our boners and add to the fun.
But, as this blog is also intended to make guys aware of the health of their parts, I feel I need to post a few words of caution. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to sound like your father, “Do as I say, not as I do.” kind of shit. No, not at all. I just want you all to be aware of the possible dick damage these things can do.
When our peckers get hard, the hardness fluctuates constantly; we get harder and we get softer. That is the normal flow of blood delivering oxygen to the tissues.
I know some of you are into tying off your balls; I get it, I do. It keeps them down and helps you stave off cumming. And cock rings – the ones that fit tightly on the base of your shaft – increase the hardness and assist in keeping it harder for a longer period of time. In fact, cockrings have been around for a long time and are prescribed by urologists for men who have difficulty in maintaining a hard on. And pumps were designed to help men get hard when they couldn’t. And the two things went hand in hand. You slip the ring over your cock, slide your cock into the pump, pump your dick up and the ring keeps the blood from flowing back out; voila! The artificial, natural hard on!
But do not – I repeat – do not keep this type of cockring in place for more than 30 minutes. Do not tie off the base of your shaft with rope, wire, string, rubber-bands or anything else and leave it in place longer than those 30 minutes. Once you get hard, it restricts the flow of blood in both directions, which means oxygen-rich blood cannot enter your cock either! Blood that gets trapped in the cavernosum, turns to a sludge-like consistency. The longer it sits there, the thicker it becomes. If left there too long, even releasing the constriction (if you can!) will not work – and your cock will not go down. (This is why the commercials for ED remedies contain the warning about a hard-on that lasts longer than 4 hours.) Get thee to an emergency room immediately! And don’t sit and wait for treatment, either! If you must, demand to speak to a male nurse or doctor who will understand the issue and get started saving your dick!
If you don’t, the tissues in your cock die and you can say “Bye-bye” to boners forever. This type, if worn too long, can do some major dick damage:
The type that encircle your cock and balls allow for better blood flow:


So, go ahead, enjoy contraptions that make your rod a steel post, keep it hard and intensify the sensations in the head. Just don’t destroy your man-parts in the process. Keep them healthy so you can continue to do the things you love:

No comments: