Thursday, June 11, 2020

Naked Is As Naked Does

Naked is as naked does.
Yesterday morning, out on the patio and taking a few steps to dip a toe into the pool to check the temperature, I look out to the northeast. A guy is up on his roof tearing out an old solar pool heater. His back yard faces ours. I don't care if he sees me.
But, wait. I look again. He's got on a pair of work boots and a t-shirt. That's it. Nothing else.

An hour or so later, he's now up there sweeping off the tiles but now he's got on blue and white board shorts. Either he realized neighbors were out and about - or he decided he'd gotten enough sun on his buns.



I told my wife about it when she came in from work. "Did you take pictures for me?"



No, but I should've. Maybe next time.

11 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Well, now. Your wife is my kind of girl.
I would have asked the same. A toolbelt and nothing else? Yes, please.

XOXO

uptonking said...

What a nice early morning surprise. I wish stuff like that would happen to me... but then, I can't think of a neighbor near me that I would want to see naked. Have a happy.

Your French Patrick said...

Of course your wife was right. It is a postulate, it cannot be discussed. Without knowing her other than by what you say about her from far to very far, I have always admired her.
But I see that you have tried to compensate with other photos that are worth seeing, so you will be forgiven.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Mistress Maddie said...

I think the way your wide thinks.

Xersex said...

love these guys

SickoRicko said...

What a photo-opportunity!

William said...

I've loved you for a long time. Now I love your wife, too.

AOM SoulFood said...

I have got to move into your neighborhood! Woo Hoo! I'd be riding that lawn mower naked! LOL I hope you have a great day and wonderful weekend, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Fullmoonma said...

Temperature and bugs permitting, I like to work naked outdoors in VT. Use to do naked carpentry at Easton Mountain, gay spiritual retreat center. But have to be more considerate of the dozen neighbors who overlook my yard in Boston - not to mention the shuttered school next door! Enjoy your neighbor!

whkattk said...

@ Sixpence - not even the tool belt to get in the way! LOL xoxo

Sean Kelly said...

Love your wife's response. You should have known better.
Strike up a conversation about the episode and tell the neighbor your wife is sorry she missed it. Maybe there can be a sequel.