Monday, May 17, 2021

COVID Cock

 

For as much as we guys like to use and (sometimes) abuse our cocks there is no reason to purposely contribute to their downfall.


I know some people have good reason to not get the COVID-19 vaccination. I have a couple friends whose physicians have told them not to take the chance. But, otherwise, if men want to be able to continue to use and abuse their cocks, they would be wise to get the shot.



As Sixpence has pointed out in today's post on his blog (Lo) Imprescindible, we continue to learn more and more about this virus and its effects. One of those is Erectile Dysfunction (ED). He stresses the indicators via a link to the article "Yes, COVID-19 Can Cause Erectile Dysfunction," dated April, 15, 2021, on the Cleveland Clinic website.


We know that boners are a barometer of our overall health. So, in that vein, here are the potential boner-killing contributing factors of CV-19:


  1. "Vascular effects. Erectile function is a predictor of heart disease, so we know that the vascular system and reproductive system are connected. We also know that COVID-19 can cause hyperinflammation throughout the body, especially in the heart and surrounding muscles. Blood supply to the penis can become blocked or narrowed as a result of a new or worsened vascular condition caused by the virus.
  2. Psychological impact. Sexual activity is closely associated with mental health. The stress, anxiety and depression caused by the virus and pandemic can be linked to sexual dysfunction and poor mood.
  3. Overall health deterioration. ED is typically a symptom of an underlying problem. Men with poor health are at greater risk for developing ED and also for having a severe reaction to COVID-19. Since the virus can cause a plethora of health issues, general poor health is cause for concern both for ED and other complications."


Guys, if you love your boners - and I know you do - 

why risk losing the joys of boner ownership?

Don't risk getting COVID Cock.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished with my second shot and am horney as ever! Can't wait to get close to someone not in my bubble! --E

SickoRicko said...

Excellent advice! I hope you had a good weekend.

Mistress Maddie said...

Good PSA! I have had to stay safe this whole time...because very soon I have the feeling my cock is going to finally be getting some real works outs.

JeanWM said...

And how safe?

Per MILLION people:
COVID-19 hospitalizations 6,236
COVID-19 deaths 1,693

Per MILLION DOSES given:
Reports of serious reactions to the vaccines: 52
That safe. Hugs and bisous.

Xersex said...

within a month or so, I too should be vaccinated, at least the first dose. As for my erection (and my libido), I don't really know what could bring it down! I have a titanium cock! I think when they cremate me, the last thing to fade will be my libido.

Hot guys said...

I can understand those who want to get the vaccine and also, those who don't. Everyone has a choice. And it's completely fine. 👍🏻

We'll get through it somehow anyway. 🙂

whkattk said...

@ Mistress - Oh, my... The Lad, Warbucks, the Lumbersexual. If not them...look out PA!! LOL

whkattk said...

@ Jean - The vaccines are very safe. It's people who are not! LOL. Hugs and bisous!!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Yay!
Love this kind of PSA!

XOXO

uptonking said...

I got myself my Covid vaccine... and now? Time for some healthy fun!

Anonymous said...

I respectfully disagree with your urging any and all to get the shot (the government had to change its definition of vaccine in order to call it a vaccine). For those who because of a very robust immune system had COVID and did know it, the shot can cause a severe reaction, even leading to death. More people have died from complications from the shot and from all other vaccines in the last 20 years. Some people’s immune system is so strong they may have fought off COVID with just their T cells and will not have antibodies. It is better to take vitamin D3 and other supplements and build up your immune system. Getting the shot doesn’t mean you can’t get COVID, but just that maybe it will keep you from dying with it. I know several colleagues who got the shots and then came down with COVID anyway. To get the shot or not should be a personal decision.
In Tx senate
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CO5DNvPjl4F/