Friday, September 30, 2022

Gone Then Reinstated

Yes, they're all riding naked.
 

What a roller coaster ride. After posting yesterday, when I found the chance to log back on to release comments, I was greeted by this message:

"Hello, As you may know, our Community Guidelines (https://blogger.com/go/contentpolicy) describe the boundaries for what we allow-- and don't allow-- on Blogger. ... Your content has violated our SPAM policy. ...  If you think we've made a mistake, you can request a review at https://www.blogger.com/unlock-blog.g?lockedBlogID=3119524920512343168, and we'll take another look. Sincerely, -The Blogger Team"



Well, balls!


SPAM? After 11 years, ten months?? I absolutely wanted a review. The review consisted of passing a Robot Test. That was it. No message window --- just the test.


Then later on, this email:

"Hello, We have re-evaluated your blog against Blogger Community Guidelines https://blogger.com/go/contentpolicy. Upon review, the blog has been reinstated. You may access the blog at http://bigwhackattack.blogspot.com/. Thank you for understanding. Sincerely, The Blogger Team"

It was flagged by the algorithm bot not for adult content 



but --- in my estimation --- due to the numerous links in my posts because I generally link to my sources.

Shortly thereafter followed by:

"Your blog titled "Big Whack Attack" was flagged to us for review. This post was put behind a warning for readers because it contains sensitive content; the blog is visible at http://bigwhackattack.blogspot.com/. Your blog readers must acknowledge the warning before being able to read the blog.
     If you agree with this categorization, we recommend self-flagging in the Settings https://www.blogger.com/blog/settings/3119524920512343168 section of your blog. This will ensure your content will be indexed by search engines."

Which, of course, caused an eye roll.

Because this blog has always been behind the Sensitive Content page.



ALWAYS. 

From the very beginning.

Have a good weekend.


And, I guess I can say, see you on Monday!

15 comments:

uptonking said...

Thank you for clarifying! Now I know what to expect. :) How very odd. Every once in awhile the squirrels at Blogger round up some nuts... sigh. Glad all is well now and have a lovely weekend. Phew!

uptonking said...

I bet its because you have so much traffic... as in consistent viewers?

If that is the case, I can rest easy :)

Mistress Maddie said...

So relieved. You have no idea.One must understand that your blog not only has sexy pictures...but has a fountain of health related issues and discussion on men's health. A life saver yoir blog is really.

whkattk said...

@ Maddie - Thank you, kind sir. Hugs and tugs!

whkattk said...

@ Upton - Consistent Traffic? Huh, maybe. Whatever the reason, keep an eye out on yours.

JeanWM said...

Yikes, it was like a death in the family!!! What. A. Relief! Can you back up your material just in case you have to re-locate in the future? I am too shell-shocked to even hope for Monday Comics!!
Have a Happy Birthday celebration, you probably aged at least 5 years in the last day. I am starting my celebration today!
Hugs and bisous.

Unashamed Male said...

I'm so glad you're back. -Larry

William said...

So glad you're back. Take care,and have a great weekend.

Rich said...

Welcome back!

SickoRicko said...

Roller-coaster ride indeed! I hope you've been able to relax after all of that.

Anonymous said...

An aside: One of the blogs you link to, Hit Naked Daddies, is spam.

Big Dude said...

I wondered what was up. I tried to look in on you a couple days back and got a notice that your blog had been removed for violating community standards... Hopefully not an omen of what to expect under Nazipublican dictatorship.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back! Glad you made it past the test! Joe

Carl Miller Daniels said...

Hello bigwhackattack -- I think your blog is great. I'm sure sorry you had that scare recently. I'm currently enjoying your archives. There's good stuff everywhere I look! Gorgeous naked guys doing gorgeous naked sexy stuff! Yum! Best wishes, Carl Miller Daniels (https://carlmillerdaniels.blogspot.com/)

Xersex said...

so happy to see your blog again!