Thursday, September 15, 2022

Most Important Chore

 

Whatever you have on the docket for today, be sure to add some time for the most important chore of the day.

BUDDY BALL CHECK

According to Cancer.org:

Rate of New Cases and Deaths per 100,000: The rate of new cases of testicular cancer was 5.9 per 100,000 men per year. Deaths: about 1 in 5,000. The incidence rate of testicular cancer has been increasing in the US and many other countries for several decades. The increase is mostly in seminomas. Experts have not been able to find reasons for this.

Balls can be funny.



But take The Boys seriously.


We all know


Nothing wrong with that.







Anyone notices


and asks what's going on



blame it on the Ball Check.

11 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Hahaha
The exam ending in fapping? Yes.

XOXO

Your French Patrick said...

Who has said that the ball check is a chore? Not me, I hope.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a wondrous day.

uptonking said...

With balls in hand... every day, my dear, as I shave 'em! Hope all is well.

SickoRicko said...

You made me chuckle!

JeanWM said...

I think it's efficient, go for it. Hugs and bisous.

Mistress Maddie said...

Some of those balls look like mine when it's hot out. When I get in the car I sometimes sit on them!!!

Anonymous said...

Why you are checking your balls, you might as well make sure everything else is working properly, right? LOL!

Paul said...

Thank you! Our small group of ball (and foreskin j checkers met today and all is well with the 5 of us. Balls all sporty and firm, foreskins (2 of us) all clean and easily motile. Be good to one another!
Paul

Big Dude said...

Thanks for the reminder. Brothers,take care of your nuts, and hey enjoy it by jacking off when you've checked the boys. Or jack each other off, if it's a mutual check.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Efficiency is key to accomplishing one's chores.😎 Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

@ Maddie - uh...OUCH! I've done that a couple times in my life and it fucking hurts!