Wednesday, September 20, 2023

A Total Perv?

Thanks for the well-wishes. I'm better today. Just a tiny bit sore at the injection site.
 

"So my better half went off with her friends for a weekend getaway leaving me to my own devices. I spent the entire time naked and playing with my dick. It was kind of nice for a change. Don't know how many times I came but it felt really, really good and I was totally sated. But now I feel like a total perv."






A total perv? Why? For enjoying yourself?

It actually makes you a pretty normal guy who's "left to his own devices." If you thought it was nice for a change, it was probably exactly what you needed.

Once in a while, we all just need some real me time. You know, when we don't have to worry about satisfying anyone else. We can concentrate on ourselves, taking our time to give pleasure right where we want or need, and how we want, without the need to suggest or ask.




You can take it as quick or as slow as you want. You can stroke dry or sloppy wet with lube. You can spend all the time you want just reveling in the relief of release.


There's absolutely no reason for you to feel guilty.

12 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh my goodness if he thinks that's being a perv then we're all in trouble!! LOL! Yep there is absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying oneself even if some of us do jack off three or four times a day.

Your French Patrick said...

Masturbation is the least perverse thing a homosexual can do.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat
Have a handsome day

SickoRicko said...

Nothing pervy to me, either.

Anonymous said...

bro i get it cuz i do the same thing only for different reason. no need to feel guilty when your wife don't manage to get you off as much as you need. like my wife is done but i need to get off another load and she doesn't want nothing to do with it so i have to jack off.

Big Dude said...

Hey, man, you are 100% normal. I hope you enjoyed yourself and please stop feel guilty. Jacking is normal.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh, hun.
That's Self Care!

XOXO

JeanWM said...

amen amen. He did what he wanted to do, no need to apologize!!! No reason to feel uncomfortable. Suppose he had gone out drinking the whole time? Gold star for getting flu shot. I am getting mine, the middle of October along with new Covid Boost. hugs and bisous.

paulmmn said...

Be a perv! dildos.... lube.... videos.... magazines.... other toys....

--PaulMmn

Your French Patrick said...

What is the definition of the word perverse?

The word perverse has several meanings. It first designates a person who harms others, a person who shows wickedness. It is also used as an adjective to describe what characterizes this person: a perverse mind.

From there, the word perverse was taken into the field of psychology. It then designates a person suffering from a psychological disorder called perversion: such a person has no moral sense at all, he behaves asocially and the suffering of others gives him pleasure, particularly if it is he himself. even who provokes it. Again, this meaning also functions as an adjective.

Then, the word perverse has a meaning linked to sexuality. It refers to a person, usually a man, whose sexual behavior deviates from the norm. In this sense, this word is often used to designate an old man who is attracted to young women and who adopts inappropriate behavior towards them.

Hugs and bisous

Rad said...

When I was younger, i used to be so self conscious of beating off. Had to be in bed, lights off,etc. I'd feel guilty if the pets even caught me in the nude. I don't know where that came from; what that was seated in, but it was pretty damn annoying.

Then you get older and grow out of it.

Now in my 60's I celebrate when I get an erection. "It's BACK!!!", and make the time to enjoy it. Even for the 30 or so seconds it's around...

Xersex said...

probably his body needed to enjoy and cum!

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Well, if my response didn't convince him, your comment should. Thank you for that. Hugs and bisous.