Thursday, June 25, 2026

Baking

 


Morning

Once again, I cannot leave comments on any blogs.


Whatever....

I have a ton of things to get done, anyway. The in-laws are coming over tonight.




It's my wife's birthday, so I'm baking her a cake.


And I never leave the kitchen a mess when I cook or bake.


Gotta remember to put the laundry away.


Oh, and clean the patio and pool




Haven't even started, and I'm already exhausted.

14 comments:

Boz Bochner said...

Sorry about comments. I've been having glitches on a variety of platforms today. Anyway... Happy Birthday to your wife... or as we say in Hawaii Hau' oli la hanau! Enjoy your guests and party!

GF said...

Good husband, she trained you well!

SickoRicko said...

Tell happy birthday to your wife!

Victorian Barbarian said...

Does the in-laws visit mean mandatory swimwear in the pool? Bummer!

Jean said...

Yikes, I hope by now you are done and you’ve got your feet up relaxing with your in-laws. Hugs and bisous.

Chad said...

Know exactly how you feel, good luck, stay strong

whkattk said...

Thank you, Boz.

whkattk said...

LOL.

whkattk said...

Thanks, Rick!

whkattk said...

It does, dammit!!!

whkattk said...

Around 7pm.... Even my wife was glad when they left and took off the pants.

whkattk said...

Thank you. I did OK, I think.

Anonymous said...

Don’t tell me !
The houseboys of Maddie’s Casa du Borghese :)
-CA jock

CAAZ said...

I was exhausted reading the list, lol. Hope the visit with the in laws went well.