Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Last Day

 


Morning

It's the last day of Pride '26.

There were successful and fun events across the country 


despite the efforts by the evilgelicals.




I hope everyone had a good month.






Once again, I am not able to leave comments on blogs. I really do not know what causes this. Update: My ability to leave comments appears to be time-related. My usual rounds early in the morning don't work. Now they are taking. ...
And, suddenly, after leaving about 6 comments, it's not working again.

20 comments:

Milleson said...

OOOOH! Ondra Taryk, aka Viggo Sorensen, Daniel Knight taking the selfie with friends. Swoon! And Alan King atop Ruslan Angelo at the beach. Double swoon!

Rade said...

Happy Last Day of Pride Month to you, too!

JiEL said...

For us in Montréal, June isn't that Pride month. We will have our Gay Pride on August 6 2026. Also as LGBTQ people, all year long is what we celebrate as gays are mainstream here.
Toronto did have their Gay Pride parade on June 28 with their mayor and our Prime Minister parading with them.
Usually even the head of our army are joining the parade. We have nothing against gays joining our army for many years.
One of the biggest gay pride parade in the world.

SickoRicko said...

Nice post! What a mystery about not being able to comment.

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

Pride is 12 months long. Show your Pride 365 days a year and add leap day. I love my husband all the time (sometimes more than others) LOL, don't limit your time.

whkattk said...

Swooning can be hazardous to your health. LOL

whkattk said...

Thank you!

whkattk said...

I absolutely LOVE that your PM showed his support in celebration!

whkattk said...

I know. It's weird. Early in the morning, it won't work. Now, later in the day, it does. But in the evenings it doesn't again.

anonymous said...

Must be Google bending to the demands of Trumpenführer and his fucklings.
-Rj

Anonymous said...

Happy Pride !
🏳️‍🌈 These colors do not run !
-Rj

CAAZ said...

Pride continues in July and August her in Canada. While Pride Toronto ended on Sunday, Vancouver starts in July ad Montreal is in August. We like to enjoy things as long as possible, lol. Happy Pride!

PaulMmn said...

In spite of that nice monster at the beginning being trimmed, today's selection has a nice collection of meat in the original wrappers! (:

Jean said...

I’ve learned this month that we have even more reasons to show up and vote in November. 🗳️
We have high heat heading our way, that should finish off the few attending the “Great American Fair “. Fox refuses to acknowledge the sad attendance, they are saying people are showing up by the thousands but when you look behind them, it’s empty. 😁😆🫢
Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

Exactly. We must prove that the community isn't going away simply because they don't think we should exist.

whkattk said...

Something is fucked up, that's for sure!

whkattk said...

I love that!

whkattk said...

Some of our states will have their parades / celebrations later on in the summer and fall. But, I love that your PM and mayors join in!

whkattk said...

SO any reasons. The corruption is getting worse every day. And SCOTUS isn't exactly helping with the kind of results we received yesterday. 5 : 4 on citizenship???
I've seen those clips. They make themselves look foolish.
Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

You're noticing trims???? LOL!!