Friday, July 10, 2026

Cooling Trend???

 

Morning


It was a balmy 113F yesterday. But we're going to have a "cooling trend" down to 109F by Sunday.

We have a family gathering here this weekend, 'cuz we're the only ones with a pool. That means I need to get my pool time in between all the cleaning and food prep that needs to be done. Because with family here, I will be forced to wear swim trunks. Ugh!













Have a great weekend.

13 comments:

Rade said...

...don't wanna hear "...but it's a DRY heat!"

Have a great weekend!
R

Jeff said...

We certainly agree that swimming naked is much more pleasant...
But when we're with family who aren't used to naturism, it's swimsuits for us too... Have a great time getting ready and enjoy the day.
For us, it's happening on August 15th, but that's with a dozen gay friends, so the pool situation is no problem: everyone stark naked... :-))
Jeff
Bordeaux—where it's 40°C right now.

SickoRicko said...

Yeah, it's really weird wearing trunks after going nude for so long.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Hahaha
Well for a few hours, it won’t be an imposition, I’m sure.
Do you wear square cuts like Mads?

XOXO

Jean said...

Go England. 🇬🇧🇬🇧. Hugs and bisous

Anonymous said...

My house, my rules! If you prefer to stay dressed, that's fine, but I'm sticking to my rules. Kids are the first to adapt. At my house, kids start undressing, and Mom and Dad feel a bit awkward and take their clothes off. The first time an 8-year-old son saw his father naked was in my house.

whkattk said...

LOL. Actually, it's been a bit humid.

whkattk said...

Oh, man,,,, I haven't been to a pool party like that in...decades.

whkattk said...

Olus, having to sit around in wet trunks is the absolute worst.

whkattk said...

As soon as they were out the door, everything came off and I was in the pool.
No, no square cuts. I no longer have the physique for those.
XOXO

whkattk said...

Go any country now that we're out of it.
Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

I wish I could do that. My B-I-L really should get his 3 sons used to it. We all talked about it, but no one was willing.

CAAZ said...

Hope you enjoyed the weekend hosting your guests. I am sure you have gotten in plenty of trunkless pool time since, lol.