Morning
It appears Blogger Bot Defender is not the issue as I thought last week. This morning is the first time since Thursday that I have attempted to leave a comment on any blog. Nope.
Still get "Failed to publish. Try again later."
I do apologize to my Blog friends.
Hope you all had a nice weekend and a lovely 4th.
Monday Giggles















5 comments:
Ugh.
Blogger is such a whiny little program!!
And I cackled so hard with that doggie carrying a dildo that I almost choked with my orange juice!! LMAOOOO
XOXO
The last one is extremely funny. Sure is strange about you not being able to leave comments.
The atheist and the “honk if you love Jesus”, Lol.
The “cursed by Trump” USA team just lost to Belgium
Hugs and bisous.
Interesting - I got hit with that error over the weekend.
Good chuckles!
R
Catching up on posts again, hope you had a great 4th of July. Blogger needs to get it's act together, so frustrating.
Post a Comment