Celebrating PRIDE & Healthy Man Parts
Morning
Midweek Mirth
Now the new blig issues ensues. Now when I click on any blog I have to do those capture thingies where you have to type in the text. I starting to hate be online........
Thanks for the giggles.
LMAOOOOOI cannot get over the prequels!!Also, he needs to tell me who buys the XXL ones.XOXO
Oh, that's not fun at all. For reading and leaving comments I have switched over to MS Edge. Seems to be working okay.
I love the Dove product comparison!
These are really funny especially the dogs and “I identify as a wall..”. Hugs and bisous.
These are brilliant!!! Excellent!
Great chuckles, and some nice cock shots. Thank you.
Leaving a comment mainly to szy I don't have a problem leaving one. Am I in the mnority?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Now the new blig issues ensues. Now when I click on any blog I have to do those capture thingies where you have to type in the text. I starting to hate be online........
Thanks for the giggles.
LMAOOOOO
I cannot get over the prequels!!
Also, he needs to tell me who buys the XXL ones.
XOXO
Oh, that's not fun at all. For reading and leaving comments I have switched over to MS Edge. Seems to be working okay.
I love the Dove product comparison!
These are really funny especially the dogs and “I identify as a wall..”. Hugs and bisous.
These are brilliant!!! Excellent!
Great chuckles, and some nice cock shots. Thank you.
Leaving a comment mainly to szy I don't have a problem leaving one. Am I in the mnority?
Post a Comment