Summer has returned with a vengeance today, and it's going to be hanging on for several more. Just an oppressive wall of humidity when I open up the door. But we had a week of cool, temperate weather, so I can make it through this.
I miss my pool in Florida. Loved it, even when it was like floating in a bath tub. 4' deep, 24'x36' oval. And yes, I lived 1 bridge from the beach, but I had no tan line when I had the pool and nothing in the water to bite my toes (among other parts). I'd have one here, but we live on the side of a steep hill and there is just no level spot, even for a plunge or small soaking pool. My neighbor has an above ground, but it remains closed up for 8 months out of the year. There is that, too. The season is just too short.
5 comments:
I'd settle for your pool right now. He could just "hang"! And see what arises, lol!
It’s really cloudy in Chi today, so no beach.
But it would be nice cause it’s upper seventies and muggy.
XOXO
A pool is second best.
Summer has returned with a vengeance today, and it's going to be hanging on for several more. Just an oppressive wall of humidity when I open up the door. But we had a week of cool, temperate weather, so I can make it through this.
I miss my pool in Florida. Loved it, even when it was like floating in a bath tub. 4' deep, 24'x36' oval. And yes, I lived 1 bridge from the beach, but I had no tan line when I had the pool and nothing in the water to bite my toes (among other parts). I'd have one here, but we live on the side of a steep hill and there is just no level spot, even for a plunge or small soaking pool. My neighbor has an above ground, but it remains closed up for 8 months out of the year. There is that, too. The season is just too short.
[sigh]
A pool would be amazing after the last couple weeks I have had, workwise. Enjoy it.
Post a Comment