Celebrating PRIDE & Healthy Man Parts
Morning
It seems to be
Blogger's Day Off.
The fuckery going on with Blogger is basically self harm.They want us to told it to fuck off.XOXO
I'll have to try that method.
P.S. - Couldn't figure it out.
Let’s all take a holiday! Hugs and bisous.
I think you're absolutely correct.XOXO
I see it worked for you. Your Thursday post is complete. And you did a complete set today, too.
Most blogs using photos are still down.
Big Red can cum over anytime ! :)CA jock
Post a Comment
8 comments:
The fuckery going on with Blogger is basically self harm.
They want us to told it to fuck off.
XOXO
I'll have to try that method.
P.S. - Couldn't figure it out.
Let’s all take a holiday! Hugs and bisous.
I think you're absolutely correct.
XOXO
I see it worked for you. Your Thursday post is complete. And you did a complete set today, too.
Most blogs using photos are still down.
Big Red can cum over anytime ! :)
CA jock
Post a Comment