Celebrating PRIDE & Healthy Man Parts
Morning
Last day of September. The Harvest Moon the other night was pretty. I think we can say definitely goodbye to Summer.
Midweek Mirth
Hahahahaha, the Karen meme, "Who's been a bad sea turtle?" and the plastic BBQ!
Yes, summer is definitely gone here in southern Ontario. As soon as the 21st rolled through, temps have dropped and it is dark so early, YUCK.
Yeah.Summer is gone. I’ll miss it. I’m seeing Halloween decor all over the suburbs already. XOXO
I love the teacher’s comment, see me later. That was hilarious. Hugs and bisous.
It cool and comfortable right now, and the nights with windows open has been heavenly sleeping...naked with just a sheet.
Gotta hoot outta several of these, especially the class exercise.
Yes... the plastic grill. Brilliant!
... unless I step on the ant when he's only one year old.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hahahahaha, the Karen meme, "Who's been a bad sea turtle?" and the plastic BBQ!
Yes, summer is definitely gone here in southern Ontario. As soon as the 21st rolled through, temps have dropped and it is dark so early, YUCK.
Yeah.
Summer is gone. I’ll miss it. I’m seeing Halloween decor all over the suburbs already.
XOXO
I love the teacher’s comment, see me later. That was hilarious. Hugs and bisous.
It cool and comfortable right now, and the nights with windows open has been heavenly sleeping...naked with just a sheet.
Gotta hoot outta several of these, especially the class exercise.
Yes... the plastic grill. Brilliant!
... unless I step on the ant when he's only one year old.
Post a Comment