Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Ah, Sweet Release

1
Well, after the swelling went down and the pain dissipated, a really good cock session was in order. I felt I deserved a treat. And, holy crap! my cock got hard. I mean, WHAM! it stood up like it hadn't been touched in months.
A

B
The pre-cum started oozing immediately
C
drooling down the shaft like it was being fed by an underground river
2
I stroked and played for a good 45 minutes and then decided it was time
3

4
On each up-stroke of my hand I swiped my thumb through the slippery pre-cum, spreading it over the head.Then I positioned my forefinger so it would glide across the frenumlum. Oh, my...yes. It took maybe 15 or 20 strokes and my balls pulled up and my cock started shooting. Great long, hot spurts of jizz - somewhere around 12 of them. It was like I hadn't cum in weeks.
5

6

7

8
Ahhhh, sweet, sweet release
D

9

10

11
Sweet, sweet relief.
12

13

14
Not a trace of pain in my balls after that.

8 comments:

Xersex said...

when I produce a very huge load, I fell myseld so free, like flying!

Mark Greene said...

I missed a post. I had to back track a bit to get a full understanding. I'm very glad you didn't have problems with the pain. What a great release ! and what a great set of images to illustrate that release.

Your French Patrick said...

Flawless!
As yourself, my dear friend, to whom I wish a wondrous day with a lot of bisous that I "release" for you.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful to hear! I'm working up to a sweet release with you in mind and spirit. Enjoy that beautiful after glow, brother! Hugs and Strokes, AOM

Unknown said...

nice to know everything is working well again.

SickoRicko said...

Twelve spurts! I'm envious! Great post!

O!Daddie said...

So glad to hear that everything is operational - and I came 2x ☺☺☺☺

Anonymous said...

Whew - what a post - written wonderfully and illustrated as good if not better than the written word. Those are my favorite kinds of photos anyway so I really enjoyed them. Again - I am happy that you are ok - and that you had what sounded like a marvelous release - reading your words - actually made me feel like I was there watching - again well done!!!