Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Anxiety Cure (Jack Off)

1
The Anxiety Cure Jack Off. I've employed this one on quite a few occasions. With an impending presentation at the office, my nerves are jumping, I start to sweat, and it seems I can't even get a word out without tripping over my tongue. That's when I use stroking one out in the men's room to help calm my quaking.
2

3
Whether it's sitting in a stall
4

5
or standing right there at one of the urinals
6
blasting a load of jizz even helps me breathe better. I'll shake the last gobs off the end of my cock, grab a paper towel and get it damp under the faucet to wipe off any residual from my cockhead, stuff my boner back into my pants and go right to the meeting room. And the presentation comes off without a hitch!
7

8

9
If I had an office, rather than an open cubicle, I would have jacked off there.
10

11
A
I've even used the Anxiety Jack Off before a first date. It kept the nerves under control - especially if I suspected there might be sex of any kind; I wouldn't have to worry about popping off too soon (premature ejaculations can suck and be embarrassing). As a buddy of mine once said, "You gotta pound one out before you leave for a date."
12

13

14

15
B

9 comments:

Xersex said...

thnaks for your advice! I'm not anxious, but I'm always horny!

Your French Patrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Your French Patrick said...

"The Anxiety Cure Jack Off"
LOL, at first sight I understood "The Anxiety Cures Jack Off"
A great difference... of only one letter.
Last night, in my dream we were in Venice, Italy, in a room overlooking the Bridge of Sighs. LOL, a Room of Cries in front of a Bridge of Sighs... Unfortunately, this thought woke me and thus it happened not much.
Wishing you a great day, with a lot of bisous.

uptonking said...

Sounds like a system that works! I use the opposite as incentive. When in college, during finals week, I would refrain from jerking off until I completed my last final, then hit the nearest, safest rest room to pound one out into a urinal. Kept me sharp and motivated. - uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Anonymous said...

Scott siad...

Yes, it's about time someone has mentioned the anxiety jack off.

I have been using this method since my early teens. It definitely calms me down, and I can think so much clearer after I pop a good nut:)

I'll even go so far, that it's one good way to fall asleep. Heck after I bust a nut, it's goodnight Irene:):):)

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Jackin Off - A Natural Cure - Natures Meditation Medication. Hot Stuff, bro. I am so Relaxxxed now! : ) Stroking with you in Spirit! Hugs and Strokes, AOM

Anonymous said...

Some awesome pictures!!! And if that's not all - your advice is good too. I need to take matters back into my hands!

Anonymous said...

What do you think of vasalgel?

whkattk said...

@ Anon - Well, because it's a Polymer, it could prove to be toxic in the long term; and very difficult to dislodge because another dissolving chemical will be needed to reverse it.

We must also be aware that this will not protect against STDs of any kind.

But, this is something that needs to happen. Men NEED an alternative to the condom. No matter what the manufacturers say, a condom cuts down on sensitivity, they are not convenient to use because they interrupt the flow of sexual activity, and they can tear.