Friday, September 12, 2014

Headache Remedy (Jack Off)

A
A good, hard, blasting, rocketing, geyser of cum can cure a headache. It's true, Ladies.
1
It opens up the constricted blood vessels in the brain as the brain releases the seratonin and other chemicals that make a man turn into a sleepy, satisfied puddle.
2

3
I will use this remedy before taking any type of medicine - over the counter or otherwise.
B

C

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

D

E

My wife has a medical procedure at the butt-crack of down on Monday all the way on the other side of town. I won't be able to make the rounds to my Blog Buddies and leave comments. But, because it is a special day...it will be a scheduled post.

11 comments:

Mark Greene said...

every last one of these giffs are HOT !Not helping me with my hands off challenge but I'm enjoying it all the same.

Xersex said...

I never have headache, only when I'm very tired (and I'm not able to wank only to sleep).
Obvioulsy these pics are delicious and cum licious and jizz licious! so tasteful.

Happy friGAY all!!!

RockHard said...

I had to read it a few times to get dawn. I'm with Xersex. I've never had a headache. Besides, I don't need an "excuse" or even a reason to jackoff. It just feels good. It's my favorite thing to to.

Your French Patrick said...

My best wishes for the exceptionally deserving woman who has the courage to live with you (lol).
It is obvious that she deserves more a medal than health problems.
I hope it all turns out all right.

Today, an argument furthermore and thus a step furthermore towards the conclusion than the masturbation, the ejaculation and so on are the universal panacea.
But it is obvious that it is better, less risked and cheaper than any medicine.

I hope that the problems of your wife will not deprive both of you to have a good weekend. Many bisous, my friend.

Unknown said...

#10 - HOT! HAIRY! HUNG! WOW! Another fantastic post! Have a great weekend! Patrick

Anonymous said...

Wow - I was not even to the bottom of the post and I was hard and leaking!!!! I love the gifs - need to find more of those to use myself - a couple of those are really hot! The guy who's jerking and rubbing his chest is hot! GreatPost!

Anonymous said...

Yeah....it leaves me in a puddle most of the time too. :)

SickoRicko said...

Great post as usual!

Anonymous said...

Great photos... My penis is growing and I am leaking precum too..

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Yes, mon ami, she does deserve a medal for putting up with me! LOL. The medical bullet has been dodged. Merci, for the wishes. Bisous!

whkattk said...

@ Mark - LOL. Sorry, bud!