Thursday, February 20, 2020

Don't Ask-Don't Tell

"I've had the same therapist for a while at one of the national chain places. I always ask for a soothing and relaxing massage. Sometimes my dick gets a little hard but nothing obvious. This time I had an erection that I couldn't have hidden if I tried. When he moved to my thighs I opened my legs a bit. Same when he had me turn over and my balls dropped between them. The more his hands brushed against my balls the harder I got. No words were exchanged, but he stroked my dick. I don't think I ever came so hard in my life. I'm not complaining. It was the best massage I ever had, but aren't happy endings illegal. But, I also wonder if I gave him some kind of signal when I moved my legs? As far as I can remember it's the only thing different besides the really obvious boner."




Yes, the Happy Ending is illegal because it's considered a form of prostitution. But what we have here is a Don't Ask - Don't Tell situation. You didn't ask, he didn't tell you - for a fee - he'd get you off. (Though, I hope you left him a nice tip.)
He may have considered you opening your legs as a signal, though I doubt it. Then again, he may have determined that leaving you keyed-up with an erection was not the "soothing and relaxing" massage you request. After all, he wants to keep you as a client.

The chain places must be very, very careful about this or risk losing their license. I need a guy who knows about neuromuscular problems. Late last year, looking for a new therapist, my body was wracked with pain and I needed immediate attention and something close, and I booked the first one I came across. He happened to work out of his house. The small towel he draped over me slipped off when my cock started to get hard. He made no comment, I made no comment. He took great care with it. 




Don't go in expecting a hand job.
In other words, Don't Ask.
If it happens, Don't Tell.

12 comments:

SickoRicko said...

I love hand jobs!

Xersex said...

interesting! I prefer a mouth job than a hand job

Your French Patrick said...

Great massage!
And great message.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Mistress Maddie said...

With all the different masseurs I have had, no one ever mentioned a thing...they just went in and started jerking me off without request. I always give them a nice tip...no pun intended.

JeanWM said...

This is the trouble with trying to catch up in reading postings from days ago but maybe this is a generic observation.

I certainly hope that when you are ready to take on a partner, there shouldn’t be a lot of surprises. Of what you have done in the past and what you would expect their reaction to be. But I do know one thing for sure, most people don’t like surprises.

We have a beautiful snow tonight. Hugs and bisous Pat and French Patrick.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I have never had a guy give me a massage. It's always been girls and being the gold star gay man I am, I basically usually fall asleep in the middle of the massage.
I can understand how someone would get a boner, though. And I imagine a hand job in that situation could be spectacular.... I hope the place doesn't get in trouble. Happy endings are a no-no in the profession.

XOXO

Fullmoonma said...

I've given maybe 1500 erotic massages using Body Electric principles, since that's where I got my training. It's a hobby and I don't charge as way of staying clear of the legal question.

It's an important signal when a man spreads his legs while lying face down - he's giving permission for butt massage. Most men seem to like some amount of this - 20% really need a lot of rosebud massage!

Since I describe my massage as including raising cock energy, hardons aren't themselves a particular signal - although when the hardon shows up is informative: When undressing, while being massaged face down, when turning over, or when cock receives massage. The earlier it shows the more it wants to be touched?

Fullmoonma said...

PS

Most of my clients want or expect to ejaculate and I try to give them a lot of cock massage to circulate erotic energy in their bodies before it is expelled. Older clients are more likely to want to retain their charge. And some won't come during the massage but when asked do want to come, so I'll respond to that request, often in a mutual masturbation postlude.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Welcome home! (to snow!?!? Yikes.) You are correct, most people do not like surprises like the one mentioned on Tuesday/Wednesday. He'd be much better off telling her and coming to some kind of agreement before getting hitched. Hugs and bisous!

whkattk said...

@ Sixpence - Really? Only women massage therapists? I've only had one woman massage therapist and, yep, got a boner then, too. It's so relaxing and relaxed allows the cock to sprout; for me, anyway.

Rad said...

I am in the profession, and yes, it is illegal and considered a form of prostitution if caught.

That said, I am trained to deal with matters of an erection or other body parts that tend to pop out during a session. It happens; I've seen it all. We're trained in draping and wrapping. Even when the modality is something akin to Lomi Lomi where the client is fully naked; there ways to keeps things from going over that line.

From the practitioner side, the line is only crossed if you have a client who purposely manipulates his or her genitals during the session. I've had that happen only a few times. At that point, I've stopped the session, had them get dressed and leave.

whkattk said...

@ Rad - My boners just happen naturally. I'm thinking it's a state of relaxation. If they take it in hand, great. If not, it's okay, too.