Thursday, February 27, 2020

Your Normal Flood

I somehow escaped the rash of winter colds that make the rounds each year. When they do strike, like most people, I reach for the over-the-counter (OTC) meds to clear up the sinuses.

"I've battled a colds every year and this one has hung around longer than usual. My dick lets me know I'm on the mend. The thing that bugs me is the complete lack of pre and a much smaller amount of jizz when I shoot. I mean it feels good but it doesn't feel GOOD. WTF gives?"



Ah, yes. OTC cold meds. Those medications contain pseudoephedrine hydrochloride to dry up the sinus mucus membranes. But, sadly it does the same for semen. The typical number of spasms is between 10 and 15, which won't (shouldn't) be affected.
But the volume most likely will be significantly lowered. That, in turn, lowers the sense of completeness and satisfaction. The National Institute of Health (NIH) has determined the normal parameters of semen output is between 1.5 and 5 millileters, or approximately 1/4 to 1 teaspoon.

As guys know, lowered volume is not as satisfying


as we would like.
((On a side note, there's a gradual but normal drop in volume as we age (getting old sucks!). But if you're under the age of 50, otherwise healthy, and notice a sudden and consistent difference in volume, it could be a sign of an underlying problem - like diabetes. Read this article from Men's Health for further info.))
There's no real remedy. Unfortunately. you'll just have to wait it out while the medication is flushed out of your system. 
You should notice a return to your normal flood.

8 comments:

SickoRicko said...

I've noticed that also with pseudoephedrine, which I don't take unless I'm really miserable.

I'll be in Palm Springs for a week so might not to get to stop by every day.

Have a good week!

Your French Patrick said...

Do I understand correctly that someone is surprised not to be in his greatest shape when he is fighting against a cold?
If it is possible, the drop in shape must be too.
Hugs and Bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Xersex said...

love all these informations on cum

Mistress Maddie said...

Now that I think about this...you raise another question. It's been years since I was sick, or had any bad flu or cold of any kind...but if I think back... even sick, I noticed if I jacked off, there would be less semen than normal. Could that too be another indictor from the body and cock your sick?

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ohhh I never thought that NyQuil would fuck up my loads. The more you know...
Also, i have never measured my load. I know, I'm innocent like that...

XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Sixpence - You're adorable in your innocence... :-) xoxo

whkattk said...

@ mistress - Yep. Smaller load is a sign of low health. Our cocks are a wealth of information!

Anonymous said...

I've always observed this during an illness and like you pointed out usually on while on meds or after a round of antibiotics. The penis just doesn't seem the same. When I'm sick my already average small size gets smaller.