Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Better to Know

The answer from Readers was unanimous. And, I think the guy who sent in the question knew what he needed to do: Tell his girlfriend before proposing. One answer should bolster his courage, though.
The man who always signs himself as "Dad," and began following here after asking for advice on a very serious situation involving his two sons (themselves now regular readers), responded with

"According to my two sons younger folks are more open to this full sexuality. We all agree that he should tell her before proposing. The response may be a very pleasant surprise. - Dad and the 2 R's"




Full-range sexuality seems to be accepted more and more by the younger generation. Which bodes well, in my opinion.



But as Fellow Blogger Sixpence Nonethewiser (if you haven't checked out his blog, you should do so!) says,
"Better to know before he puts a ring on it." 

6 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Excellent post as always!

Sixpence's blog is quite nice.

Xersex said...

a pleasant surprise? I hope so for him. The head of women is so unpredictable.

Your French Patrick said...

I doubt that a "pleasant surprise" can be that she would be enthusiastic by his disclosure, even if it would be a proof of confidence from him.
I think that we should not look for a hypothetical good solution but for the less bad of the two.
Good luck.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

AOM SoulFood said...

I hope it works out for the couple. I hope all is going well for you, Bro. Wishing y'all a wonderful day! Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I agree people are more and more fluid nowadays so she may be totally into that scene.
Awww thanks for the shoutout!!

Smooches!

XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Sixpence - You're welcome! Your posts are always well done with always excellent, thoughtful topics. I have a definite affinity for folks who can string together a good sentence. xoxo