Thursday, November 4, 2021

Lucid Dreams

 

"Lately I been having dreams so vivid. Like I dreamt someone was sucking me off and In the morning I woke up in jizz on me. And also my dick is really hard. I guess a wet dream like that is pretty normal? But last night I dreamt that I needed to pee and I walked around and around the yard looking for a place until I couldn't anymore and took a leak on side of the house. This morning I woke up and found a big pond of pee at a corner of the room. The walls was still wet too. Have anyone else get dreams that real?"






Lifelike dreams are fairly common. Called "Lucid dreams" they can seem very, very real. Particularly ones of a sexual nature. According to the article Lucid Dream Sex: Pros and Cons, at Deep Lucid Dreaming, the two most common lucid dreams are about flying and sex.

Lots of guys have wet dreams, though it's more common among young males still in the throes of puberty.


But plenty of women have them, too.

"Lucid dream sex can feel as real as waking life sex.

Most lucid dreams take place in REM sleep and genital arousal is a feature of REM, so this may go some way to explaining not only the realism of the sensations but the heightened sexual desire many lucid dreamers report. One veteran lucid dreamer, Patricia Garfield, wrote an entire book about her erotic lucid dreams. She reports that the majority of her lucid dreams result in orgasm, and often do not even require a partner."

While I can't speak for all my Faithful Readers, my personal answer would have to be, "yes." I've had plenty of sexual dreams that seemed very lifelike. Most times I woke up just as I was about to cum, but once or twice woke with a torso full of cum.
As for dream-pissing, thankfully I always seem to wake up and get to the bathroom, or step out the back door (which is right next to the bed).



Anyone else have such lucid dreams?

15 comments:

Hot guys said...

Oh my goodness, that sounds kinda shocking... 😏

Luckily, it never happened to me 🤷‍♂️

SickoRicko said...

Lucid dreams occasionally.

As for the pissing in the room: Maybe he's taking a sleeping pill like Ambien. I've heard it will do things like sleep walking.

Your French Patrick said...

I have had lucid dreams, but it wasn't about jerking or pissing.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

PaulMmn said...

I've had dream pissing episodes as well... mostly end up with wet bedclothes.

Since the writer's sexual dreams seems so real, who is his Secret Admirer giving him such nice dreams? A gay incubus??

--PaulMmn

Xersex said...

never cummed sleeping

Rad said...

I am 60 and I still have a few good dreams each week where I am blowing a load, and I've woken up to feel a spot of cum oozing through my shorts. It's interesting, when I am dreaming of whacking off, being blown, fucking [my husband], the sensation is SO real! I've woken up during these dreams to discover an incredible erection... but when I go to lend a hand (awake) just can't bring me off! Usually the hardon begins to fade, and all I am left with are some incredibly warm balls and flaccid cock.

As for pissing - I've had enough "accidents" in bed that I've trained myself that, if I am dreaming of REALLY frantically needing to pee, WAKE UP! And I do.

whkattk said...

@ Rick - Yep, that's a distinct possibility. I have friends who discovered they were binging on food and candy after taking that stuff.

Anonymous said...

The medication, Welbutrin, give the most intense motion picture quality dreams. That's a possibility. Ambien does the wandering part. Welbutrin is a minor antidepressant, also given to help quit smoking. I'm on both, as well as others, and while I have the vivid dreams, my night time dreams are rarely sexual. I've never experienced the wandering. The peeing in the corner of your room is one thing, but what about wandering outside and peeing on the neighbors porch or worse. Probably should have things look at.

JeanWM said...

Gee, I wonder what they"re eating for dinner, snacks; maybe I should've eaten some of that Halloween candy.
I have gotten up for the bathroom and gone back to bed with the idea that I wanted to catch up where I left off, they were so good, but nothing like this.

Hugs and bisous.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Lucid dreams? Yes, I've had them. Never to the point of cumming, though.
And if I'm dreaming I need to pee, I better wake up!

XOXO

uptonking said...

Fascinating. I used to sleepwalk... a lot. But grew out of it. My dreams are very vivid... and I remember them. It's almost like I have an alternative universe that I access during dreams. But not lucid dreams... that I know of.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - One friend woke up to find melted chocolates all over her sheets. LOL.

whkattk said...

@ Upton - I remember some of mine - but not all. Some I'd rather not remember, some I wish I could!

whkattk said...

@ Rad - "I've woken up during these dreams to discover an incredible erection... but when I go to lend a hand (awake) just can't bring me off! Usually the hardon begins to fade, and all I am left with are some incredibly warm balls and flaccid cock."

Yep. That perfectly describes my morning wood. Though, I can cum without a full hard-on.

T said...

There are Lucid dreams and then there is the Astral Plane. Depending how far into the spiritual side of life you go the Astral Plane can give you experiences unlike anything from the physical world. Advance further and you may pick up Astral Projection. The clarity you have afterwards from an Astral Plane experience is different from a physical experience.

The sexual aspect of the Astral Plane is something else. Matching your partner on the Astral Plane can be difficult but worth it for what you both get out of it.