Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Random Boner

 

"My buddies and me have greeted each other the same way for a long time. We grasp hands and do a shoulder bump. When we break the bump we do what call a pecker pat a quick tap to the crotch. A signal that we got each otehr's back no matter what. Last night I noticed dude had a solid hardon. Being an open bi guy I didn't know what to make of it. Was this a come on or some kind of invitation?"

Forgive me if I laugh. It may be wishful thinking on your part, but if he knows you're bi...maybe not.

You seem old enough to know men get boners all the time. All. The. Time. Therefore, you should be old enough to know that not every hard-on is about sex.




Unless he tried to get you to keep your hand there,



and encouraged you to stroke it


don't try to make him feel awkward over a random boner.

Then again, if he knows your bi, maybe you should invite him.

He may surprise you.



13 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Straight men seem to have the gayest tics ever. I have never 'tapped' a gay friend. If I 'tap' a gay friend I'm sure I'll get it.

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

Interesting. So many things I am unaware of.

whkattk said...

@ Six - Right? Yet, it seems to be "the latest thing." XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Rick - I recently started noticing guys doing this. I think it started with seeing soccer and football players doing it on the field after a successful play.

Your French Patrick said...

The simplest way to be sure would have been to ask him on the spot if it was an invitation for a fuck session, but it is probably not too late to address the one who is best placed to answer.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Xersex said...

they could explorate some other sides of their friendship!

uptonking said...

Good answer, dear.

paulmmn said...

Next time you greet your buddy, maybe extend the tap a little... move your hand up and down...
You can always look him in the eye... give him a wink... volunteer that you can take care of that for him... or you can show it a real good time!

--PaulMmn

JeanWM said...

What's the worst that can happen? In Virginia I already know the answer. So go for it.

Hugs and bisous.

Mistress Maddie said...

Sounds to me like he had a random boner like most guys get every 15 minutes. Next time he should make a joke of it, like his friend being hard and wanting more....check for a reaction then.

whkattk said...

@ MFP and PaulMmm - I heartily agree. That could've worked, too.

whkattk said...

@ Mistress - Yep. Most likely a simple random boner. But why waste it, right?

Hot guys said...

I don't think I ever got excited while being out with a friend, because... 😏

I simply look at my buddies as that, good friends, as classic bros 🤷‍♂️