Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Ball Stretchers

 

In the words of my grandmother, "It may end up being something you'll have to live with. Forge on." Despite the eye issues, I shall try to post when I can. Wearing sunglasses at all times does help.

A question came in about ball stretching.
"Do you have a view on ball stretchers?  Someone at my local gym was wearing a set and I asked him about them: it was apparently his lockdown project.  Do you or your readers have any experience with these?  They look like something which needs to be handled carefully."
I know they're available in all manner of materials from leather to metal.





While I don't have any personal experience with them, I know that they're mainly used for aesthetic purposes. Guys like the look --- well, okay, and the feel --- of low hangers.

What they do is stretch the scrotum and the vesicles, etc.
Medically, they can be used to treat hyper-retractile testicles. The balls pull up during ejaculation. 


With hyper retractile testicles, the balls yank up so hard and fast and far, the pain can be enough to deter a guy from sex.


I had this problem myself, years ago. It felt like my balls were trying to crawl up the inguinal opening and being squeezed in a vise. I told my doctor I would grab them and hold them down when I came.
His response was "That's not a good idea, that can cause bruising." He prescribed Proscar (which is typically for enlarged prostate issues) and suggested more lubrication might be needed.

So, we're looking for answers here, guys. Any Faithful Readers know anything about them, the Do's and Don'ts on using them?

14 comments:

Xersex said...

best wishes!

Your French Patrick said...

Wearing sunglasses can help, but the best solution is to have a pair of glasses (or filters adaptable to your pair of glasses) that your occultist can provide you and that specifically eliminates the blue component of the light coming from your computer or television.

I know this from experience.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

SickoRicko said...

My only experience with them was as a novelty, only once.

BatRedneck said...

I can't share any experience related to 'ball stretching' for I never used such apparels. The reason being that Mother Nature gave me low hanging balls.
Neither will I comment on the aesthetics appeal - anyone is entitled to their own tastes.
I just wonder if any of these ball stretchers bearers have considered that they will have to live the rest of their lives dealing with the inevitable inconvenience of having to set and reset their nuts several times a day so that they feel more comfortable, no matter the briefs/boxers/etc they wear. Not to mention that, as much as they will become possibly more attractive to low hangers lover, they will also become a disappointment to those who do not fancy them - such as me, but that's not the point.
Anyway it seems like it comes down to the same old story: those with straight hair want them curly, and the other way around :-)

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Have never seen a man wearing ball stretchers. And I've been around.
I think they're very specific to some men, though. The balls are very sensitive, and many men find it really hot when you play with them. Ball stretchers intensify that feeling.
A friend used them and also cockrings, sometimes at the same time. He said he never wore the stretchers for too long, but carried the cockrings around all day.

XOXO

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Both my close-up and distance glasses are supposed to have that filter. Guess they still are not tinted enough. Hugs and bisous.

uptonking said...

Dear... these are very dangerous. One should read up on the anatomy of the testicle area before using. They can do PERMANENT damage if not used carefully. They do not accomplish what they promise... but time and gravity will take care of that for you... just wait! I can't recommend anyone using these, let alone exercising while wearing them.

whkattk said...

@ Bat - That's true - I forgot to mention that issue. A friend of mine has low hangers and he ends up sitting on them every once in a while. Doesn't feel good --- according to him, anyway. Not to mention that, as we age, our balls have a tendency to hang lower.

JeanWM said...

Doesn't sound like a good idea all around. I think I'd run this by my Dr. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

Ball stretching is good for you as long as one stays within the limits.
Retractile testicles are a common thing actually. Ball stretching can help here if it causes pain. Better to stretch by just holding the testicles and moving from right to left, down and up. Whilst masturbating it is often nice to stretch and make circle motions, keeping the scrotum at its flaccid position. Also helps to delay ejaculating. I am not really in agreement with going so far that they are stretched to the knees, so to speak, as this is not really natural. But that is my opinion of course! It's an old Chinese technique that is a few thousand years old. Practiced originally by the Taoist monks.

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well, my brother!
Here is an old post that might help some folk.
https://taotrojan.blogspot.com/2018/10/keeping-your-balls-fit.html

Love
Taotrojan

Anonymous said...

The site "Secret Leather" gives a thorough description (with photos) of the process. This includes stretching exercises, instructions on finding the right size stretcher, and lots of other helpful information. They offer stretchers, but if you know the size you need, they can be purchased much more cheaply on Ebay. I have been using their suggestions for about one year, and my scrotum is about 1 1/2 inches longer.

whkattk said...

@ taotrojan - Thanks for the link. Hope it will help the OP.

` said...

I've been wearing ball stretchers on a fairly routine basis for almost twenty years with no adverse effects. I started out with the leather/snap-closure types and worked my way up to (lightly) weighted stainless-steel rings. I like the heft the metal adds to my naturally large balls. My advice to your readers is to give them a try; guys who like the feel of cock rings should definitely give them a try. Worn sensibly and in moderation (i.e. don't wear them for 8 hours straight; if your ball sac is purple, take the damn stretcher off, etc.) ball stretchers can be fun. I've got the low-hangers to prove it.