Friday, August 12, 2022

Edging and Blue Balls

 

"My nuts ached so bad I actually went the er only to be told it was a simple case of blue balls. The doctor told me to go home and jack off and don't wait so long between ejaculations. I like to edge because it gives me better orgasms. Is there a way to do that without my nuts aching?"



Blue Balls, or Epidydimal Hypertension, is a build-up of blood in the testicles caused by long periods of arousal without having an orgasm. It causes the balls to ache and a blue tint. Thus the name. According to the article "Edging: Definition, Benefits, and More" at Medical News Today:

"Edging is unlikely to have harmful side effects and will not cause any ejaculation problems. Edging rarely leads to epididymal hypertension, or 'blue balls.'"




It could be that you're causing slight testicular trauma by stroking so vigorously that your balls get bounced around and jostled a bit too much. Slow down the pounding a bit.


Their further article "Everything You Need to Know About Edging" over at Medical News Today indicates it can actually provide some benefit.

"Edging involves sexual stimulation and stopping just before the point of orgasm. Edging aims to extend a person’s sexual enjoyment for longer periods. It may also intensify the experience. It is possible to perform edging alone or with others. Anyone might engage in edging, regardless of their gender identity or sexual orientation. It involves stimulation to the point, or edge, of orgasm. People will stop just before the edge and take a small break from stimulation. Edging can involve repeating this cycle several times. Both males and females might use edging as a way to avoid premature ejaculation."






If you enjoy edging but the prolonged arousal is causing your balls to ache, might I suggest employing your morning wood for that? Keep up the stimulation throughout your morning routine, right up to the point of pulling on your briefs. But don't cum.



Then use your evening time in much the same fashion by working up and enjoying a good strong boner but then allowing yourself to cum just before you sleep. It should result in the kind of explosive ejaculations you're seeking.


And bonus: It'll help you sleep better.


13 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

That's one thing I seem to never get...blue balls. I jack off twice a day usually. It's rare I don't except if im away and get extremely busy that I get so tired. If I edge to long...my cum shots are explosive.

Have a good weekend Pat and all!!!

JiEL said...

I'm always have misfeelings about those «blue balls» syndrome.
Almost laughing when it comes to it.

Why? Because I had a complete vasecotmy back in March 1981 and NO sperm can get out of my balls since then and I NEVER had such «blue balls» aches.

So what is making their balls aching is something else than restraining ejaculation or any edging practices.

Your French Patrick said...

Too often or too long, either way is too much. It's easy to understand, less easy to implement, but when the disadvantages outweigh the advantages, you have to resign yourself to it and take it easy.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

Or.... you have a busy life and you just get on with it. Your body is telling you it is not happy with what's going on. Hugs and bisous and happy weekend.

SickoRicko said...

Your posts are always so informative! And you have good GIFs!

Big Dude said...

I had a masseur who was an expert at edging me. When I first went to him, I stripped, and before I even got on the table, he was tugging my tool.He told me to tell him when I got close to shooting. He stopped when I let him know. On the table face down, my dong was hard, and he pulled it down between my legs, and jacked me to the edge, twice. When I rolled onto my backhoe edged me twice more, and at the end of the massage, when I finally ejaculated, it was a phenomenal feeling. To say the least. After we got to know each other better, he sucked me to the edge, then caught my load. I like to edge...but like anything else, don't overdo it.

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

The last time my balls were blue was around Easter when we painted them blue like Easter eggs.

Anonymous said...

Loving all of the beautiful erections. Nice way to start the weekend!

fullmoonma said...

I've been using Bruce Grether's multiple-dry-orgasm masturbation technique, a form of edging for 9 years now. https://www.eroticengineering.com/9goldenkeys-full Had something like 150,000 little orgasms and have never experienced "blue balls". I ejaculate about once a month.

uptonking said...

Well, great advice, as usual. It's like flossing... only a lot more fun.

Hot Naked Daddy said...

never experienced that, but yeah, masturbation before sleep is help you sleep better

whkattk said...

@ JiEL - Yeah, what you say makes sense. Blue Balls is actually a build-up of fluid in the sac during prolonged periods of arousal.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Perfect way to put it. The body tells us numerous things - if only we listen. Hugs and bisous.