Thursday, August 4, 2022

Get Used to It

"My little brother is always whacking away. He jerks it first thing in the morning, when he gets home from school he tries to hide the log in his pants and goes and jerks off. We could be watching tv with our parents and he'll just get up and go into his room. Then I hear him at night too. Even my boyfriend admits he jerks it at least twice a day. Why do guys jerk off so much? Is it becuz they get hard out of nowhere, they're horny, they're bored and want something to do?"




"Is it becuz they get hard out of nowhere? They're horny? They're bored and want something to do?"

Yes.

There's always truth behind old sayings. "Young, dumb, and full of cum" is no different. Your brother is young and the hormones are going crazy. He'll get a hard-on at the drop of a hat - no thought of sex needed.


What better way to deal with morning wood than a good stroke session? What better way to tame the beast when it's hard as nails? What better way to pass the time than kicking back and enjoying the sensations of playing and releasing a load?



I assume your boyfriend is still young, so it all applies to him, too - regardless of how many hand jobs or blow jobs you supply.

But they have nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about. It's the nature of maturing. It's good for their health, it relieves tension, it helps them relax and sleep better.

But I'll clue you in on something: They'll be masturbating the rest of their lives as long as they can still get a boner.

You may as well get used to it.

12 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Every boner is a blessing. That being said, not every man is the same.
And I know men who jerk off once or twice a day minimum and some that go without spanking the monkey for days. There's no rhyme or reason to fapping.

XOXO

Mistress Maddie said...

There is the Lad again!!!!

I jack off two times a day almost always...sometimes 3 times. I get very horny...and if I didn't Im sure I might cum in my pants.

Your French Patrick said...

Let your reader be reassured, it is not a disease and even less a contagious disease, so there is no need to take them to a doctor to get vaccinated. We must respect their privacy which is "private" and concerns only them.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

This is a woman asking the questions. There truly is a lack of understanding between the sexes, and it is obvious she doesn't really have a clue about male sexuality.

I have found it fairly humbling, just when you think you know everything you realize how little you actually know. But the reverse is also true. We are very different. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

We're on a daily hormone cycle. In addition, any friction or motion: Riding in a car, wrestling, horseback riding, all of it, the body interprets it as sex and we get erections.

And that's not even talking about actual arousal.

uptonking said...

LOL... good advice. I love it. And the orgasm is no longer the thing... I just like playing with my stiffy :)

whkattk said...

@ Maddie - Evidently, I need to find some new photos of him. LOL

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Truer words have never been written. Men know so little about themselves, and sometimes I think they don't care, either. So long as it works when they want it to, that's all that matters to them. Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

@ Upton - Right? The older we get the more we realize that, while the endgame is great, the journey is the thing.

SickoRicko said...

Always great advice!

Mateo said...

The information on your blog is so highly valued. Haven't been here in a minute though. My comment/question is unrelated to this discussion. However, I feel the need to ask a trustworthy source. What are some opinions on rezum and water ablation surgeries for BPH?

whkattk said...

@ Mateo - I shall have to do some research. And then we'll ask my readers if anyone has any experience with either treatment.