Ireally wish blogger would fix the reader. I have been getting emails asking if I was alright because my blog hasn't been updating regularly. I then have to explain that we use the blog rolls. But if people don't have a blog they don't have a blog roll. I'm sure we are all missing traffic and some of our regular visitors.
A form of censorship, known as death by a thousand cuts. No doubt Google is under pressure from our maga regime and the sick fucks behind Project 2025 to gradually discourage and eliminate bloggers they don’t approve of. -Rj
8 comments:
Nice!
Maybe the Scots were early, on to something! Hugs and bisous.
Ireally wish blogger would fix the reader. I have been getting emails asking if I was alright because my blog hasn't been updating regularly. I then have to explain that we use the blog rolls. But if people don't have a blog they don't have a blog roll. I'm sure we are all missing traffic and some of our regular visitors.
I thought so... 😁😁
I **know** they were. LOL. Hugs and bisous.
I have noticed a drop in readership -- on other blogs besides my own --- based on the drop in comments y'all are getting. It sucks.
A form of censorship, known as death by a thousand cuts.
No doubt Google is under pressure from our maga regime and the sick fucks behind Project 2025 to gradually discourage and eliminate bloggers they don’t approve of.
-Rj
Morning, albeit a few days late, lol.
Post a Comment