Monday, June 29, 2026

Once Again

 

Morning

Once again, not able to leave comments anywhere.


Monday Giggles












10 comments:

SickoRicko said...

I love the bacon one.

UnapologeticFox said...

I hope your summer is finally summering! :)
Still quite warm by day in Sydney - about 21 C today, but wet. Very cold at night - 10 C. Not bad for an Aussie winter I guess

Rade said...

MOST EXCELLENT!!!

I was just listening to "The Carl Stalling Project". He did all of the music for Bugs Bunny! Good memories!

Jean said...

We are having BIG FÚN URANUS - biggest laugh until I got to the very last pic!!
Hugs and bisous

whkattk said...

Bacon always helps. Always.

whkattk said...

It did for about a week. Then temps dropped and the wind kicked up for 4 straight days. Not that it was cold-cold, but the pool plunged by 10 degrees. Too cold to get in again.

whkattk said...

I loved the Road Runner. And Bugs Bunny.

whkattk said...

There's always ****someone**** who comes along to ruin things. LOL
Hugs and bisous.

CAAZ said...

Sorry you continue to have difficulty with posting comments. Thanks for the giggles, I particularly like the last one, too many assholes these days.

whkattk said...

WAY too many assholes, lately! LOL