While I certainly do mine hot and humid weather, I can't complain about our very mild spring. It sure doesn't feel like summer yet. It's been very mild so far.
Le solstice d’été, un rituel sacrée pour les païens. Aujourd’hui les mouvements païens connaissent un regain de vitalité. Les druides de Angleterre, le Forn Siðr du Danemark, les Tàltos de Hongrie et et la Romuva de Lituanie en sont des exemples. -Beau Mec à Deauville
Winter solstice here in Australia. Only 9 hours of sunshine yesterday, but on the upside the daytime temperature here in Sydney is still hovering about 20 C. Pretty damn good for winter :)
11 comments:
Good chuckles! Happy Solstice to you! R
Thanks for the chuckles.
While I certainly do mine hot and humid weather, I can't complain about our very mild spring. It sure doesn't feel like summer yet. It's been very mild so far.
Le solstice d’été, un rituel sacrée pour les païens.
Aujourd’hui les mouvements païens connaissent un regain de vitalité. Les druides de Angleterre, le Forn Siðr du Danemark, les Tàltos de Hongrie et et la Romuva de Lituanie en sont des exemples.
-Beau Mec à Deauville
Winter solstice here in Australia. Only 9 hours of sunshine yesterday, but on the upside the daytime temperature here in Sydney is still hovering about 20 C. Pretty damn good for winter :)
Thanks.
You're welcome.
Here's bounced back and forced every few days. Weirdness abounds!
I think that's great. The druids and pagans seem to have a much more caring attitude toward the Mother Earth.
And now, we begin the spin to swap.... I wish I could afford to chase Summer.
Summer came in with a bang in Southern Ontario, hot, hot and more hot.
Post a Comment