Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Blackout

Oooo... SOPA and PIPA are very bad things. In honor of the 24-hour blackout by Wikipeadia and Google (where the Home Page is using a black strip) I hereby give you photos done in grey shades (or, otherwise known as B&W's). There is nothing black and white about either one of these pending bills. The intent is to censor what we all post (every one of us has a disclaimer [of some sort] posted about the potentially copyrighted material found in our blogs); the intent to censor is masked in shades of grey that even constitutional lawyers are finding convoluted. The decisoin of guilt is arbitrary; the fines are hefty.

So, enjoy today's post. And then, if you haven't already done so, go sign the petition against these pieces of pending legislation.












6 comments:

Miss Sunshine said...

Oh my dear sweet Jesus!! If hadn't already loved you I would have just for this post alone!!

Where can I sign the petitions? I'm too lazy today to search!

Huggs
CoreyJo

p.s. I know who #2 is :) and where to find him!!! LOL

LORDPATRICK said...

Another great post. Love B/W photos! First I've heard about this legislation!

poster said...

hi ... do you like to change links with my site ?

http://youlikegaysex.com/berlin-boy

name = Berlin Boy

dont forget ...send me backlink please :))

http://youlikegaysex.com/contact.php

best regards

berlin boy

whkattk said...

@ CoreyJo - Then I demand - yes, DEMAND - you send him forthwith. It appears he needs some emergency treatment. ;-)

Rebecca said...

Oh My this is a very nice place to hang out today think i'll make myself comfy and sit back and enjoy.

whkattk said...

@ becca - I love it when people just hang out and enjoy!