Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Bad Blogger!


Gosh... I totally spaced that a Faithful Reader asked me to do a post specifically about the FleshJack. And that request came in almost two months ago! Bad blogger. Bad blogger! As punishment I must go sit in the corner.

Well, I promise I will get to it. But it will have to wait just a teensy while longer whilst I do a little bit of research on this ever more popular toy for men. Perhaps some of you ladies out there will get one (or more!) for the man in your life as a special gift. How cool would that be, guys?

In the meantime, I'll bet you can find some way to amuse yourselves with what pops up so often during the day.



















Uh-huh. I thought so!

6 comments:

O!Daddie said...

NICE pix today!!!

Your French Patrick said...

My dear friend, I mailed you 54 photos about the FleshJack to help you to become a good blogger (it is time for that), and by the same way to compell you to leave the corner where you are siting.
The key lesson, I think, is that when we take responsibility for our mistakes they allow us to develop and improve.
Feel reassured, I am sure that it is an unimportant incident, and not a problem of Alzheimer.
All that with plenty of LOL, obviously.
Have a wondrous day.
I give you a little peck on your cheek.

Your French Patrick said...

Two ejackulicious ejacs for the price of one on cum750.jpg!
Bisou.

Justin said...

I love the fuzziness of pic 6.

Unknown said...

Another hot post! Love them all! Hugs, Patrick

whkattk said...

@ YFP - Merci beaucoup, mon ami!! The photos are delicious and most definitely got me out of the corner! Bisous!