Monday, December 16, 2013

Dad Gets It!

1

The Boner. The Hard-on. The Stiffy. The Woody. Each and every one so perfectly normal and natural. In fact, its the most normal and natural thing in the world.
2

A buddy stopped over on Saturday and during conversation he mentions his son has begun to discover girls. I laughed and said, "Uh-oh." "Yep, he's starting to think with the little head," he tells me, "He spent 45 minutes in the shower last night and his hair was perfectly dry when he walked out. I asked, 'What the hell are you doing in there?' and winked and smiled."
3

I said it's good for him. Time to get him a couple hand towels and a bottle of lube. He'd already done so that morning, handed it to his son with, "It's perfectly normal. I know. I've been there. It's gonna seem like you've got a perpetual hard-on, but enjoy it!"
4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

A guy who isn't afraid to pass down the information! It does my heart good.

8 comments:

O!Daddie said...

Times sure have changed - I recall my father banging on the bathroom door and yelling "isn't your hand tired yet!!"

Fact was that I did all my 'business' when he wasn't around and the bathroom was the only place I could escape to when he was in one of his 'moods'- which just about all the time.

I still am a bit clandestine about taking care of necessaries though I love to JO with my partner.

O!Daddie said...

BTW, your pics are SPECTACULAR !!

Your French Patrick said...

If the son thought with his little head, it sounds as if his father spoke with his heart, and it is a beautiful story.
I N°4 and 14. I have to borrow them for my blog.
Have a wondrous day, my dear friend, and my best bisous of the day.

Unknown said...

Great father! Wonderful post. It brings back a lot of memories. Sooooo HOT! Hugs, Patrick

Stan said...

Better his Son jerk off than knock up his girl friend.

Fluffy33 said...

I wish my Father had been as open about bodies and sex as your friend is.

Xersex said...

fantastic dad! and I loved - or better - made me laugh "isn't your hand tired yet!!" Truly funny!!!

Great pics, most of all the final cummed ones!

my last pics:
http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2013/12/london-gay-mens-chorus-santa-claus-is.html

Anonymous said...

wow! thats great;) also the guy in the shower is hot and the black chest hair guy is beautiful! all the beautiful guys and cocks got my cock hard ;) now i need to go up and fuck my cum out into my wifes warm pussy ;)
thx for the post!