Monday, December 16, 2013

Dad Gets It!

1

The Boner. The Hard-on. The Stiffy. The Woody. Each and every one so perfectly normal and natural. In fact, its the most normal and natural thing in the world.
2

A buddy stopped over on Saturday and during conversation he mentions his son has begun to discover girls. I laughed and said, "Uh-oh." "Yep, he's starting to think with the little head," he tells me, "He spent 45 minutes in the shower last night and his hair was perfectly dry when he walked out. I asked, 'What the hell are you doing in there?' and winked and smiled."
3

I said it's good for him. Time to get him a couple hand towels and a bottle of lube. He'd already done so that morning, handed it to his son with, "It's perfectly normal. I know. I've been there. It's gonna seem like you've got a perpetual hard-on, but enjoy it!"
4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

A guy who isn't afraid to pass down the information! It does my heart good.

8 comments:

O!Daddie now at http://smokeyandme.typepad.com/ said...

Times sure have changed - I recall my father banging on the bathroom door and yelling "isn't your hand tired yet!!"

Fact was that I did all my 'business' when he wasn't around and the bathroom was the only place I could escape to when he was in one of his 'moods'- which just about all the time.

I still am a bit clandestine about taking care of necessaries though I love to JO with my partner.

O!Daddie now at http://smokeyandme.typepad.com/ said...

BTW, your pics are SPECTACULAR !!

Your French Patrick said...

If the son thought with his little head, it sounds as if his father spoke with his heart, and it is a beautiful story.
I N°4 and 14. I have to borrow them for my blog.
Have a wondrous day, my dear friend, and my best bisous of the day.

LORD PATRICK said...

Great father! Wonderful post. It brings back a lot of memories. Sooooo HOT! Hugs, Patrick

Stan said...

Better his Son jerk off than knock up his girl friend.

Fluffy33 said...

I wish my Father had been as open about bodies and sex as your friend is.

Xersex said...

fantastic dad! and I loved - or better - made me laugh "isn't your hand tired yet!!" Truly funny!!!

Great pics, most of all the final cummed ones!

my last pics:
http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2013/12/london-gay-mens-chorus-santa-claus-is.html

Anonymous said...

wow! thats great;) also the guy in the shower is hot and the black chest hair guy is beautiful! all the beautiful guys and cocks got my cock hard ;) now i need to go up and fuck my cum out into my wifes warm pussy ;)
thx for the post!