Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Cock Pride

1

Here at Big Whack Attack we are all about learning to accept, embrace, and love our penises - regardless of the presence of a foreskin. The goal is to get everyone - men and women - to more fully acknowledge the male apparatus and how it functions without any sense of shame.
2
Embarrassment plays too large a part in men seeking medical treatment when something goes wrong. Lives - young lives - have been lost because of shame and embarrassment. Instead, we should know what we've got, know how it is supposed to function. To know when it is not behaving the way it should. What better way to do that than to get to know it intimately.
3

4

Embrace it.
5

6
Love it.

7

8
Enjoy it.
9

10

Be proud of it.
11
12


13

14


5 comments:

Rebecca said...

wonderful post as usual

Anonymous said...

wow! its great to see some beautiful cocks on some beautiful guys 1 thanks again for a great post:)
bob

O!Daddie said...

I totally agree with the philosophy, but my new PCP is a lovely LADY of a certain age and a cornerstone of the local university medical school, but I just can't see her examining my 'dainties' or giving me a prostate exam. I'm certain that she's seen it/done it all, but nevertheless ......

whkattk said...

@ O!Daddie - I thought the same thing a year ago. After needing to have the package inspected without delay, now I have no problem at all with her checking the goods.

Your French Patrick said...

The important is not the examiner but the results of the examination, and I wish to you two to have good news of your good goods, my good friends.
Bisous.