Monday, March 31, 2014

Wank Warnings IV

1

I hope everyone had a great relaxing weekend. I'm pretty sure you all got in some good healthy stroke sessions. 
2
And, with a little bit of warmer weather, some may have taken a nice leisurely drive...
3

If not this past weekend, have you done that? I have - plenty of times. It's one of my favorite things to do, especially if I'm going long distances. In my younger days I had a convertible and I'd make the 11-hour drive home with my pants on the seat next to me. There would be the occasional horn blast from truckers and I'd wave.
A
I always worried about accidents, though. What would people think to find out I'd been cruising down the highway naked and stroking my cock, blasting a load of cum?
4
So, I was always extra cautious. On the one hand, it's kind of nice to know that it's such a very common thing for guys to do. On the other, it's not good that so many aren't being more careful about it.

4: Whacking on Wheels

"Penile fractures aren't always the result of a too-enthusiastic hand motion. According to various case studies detailed in the Canadian Urological Association Journal, multiple men have broken their penises while masturbating in moving cars. (The vehicle stopped suddenly, causing a collision between the penis and steering wheel or dashboard.) Also making the study's list: Breaking the penis by hitting it against the wall of a shower—presumably after slipping while masturbating—and hitting the side of a cocktail shaker too forcefully while trying to masturbate into it. (For this last one, no further circumstantial details were provided, unfortunately.)"

Take more care in stroking those boners, boys. Things can go awry in an instant - and typically it's the instant you cum. It's a good feeling to drive around naked or with your hard cock poking up out of your pants. But, keep your wits about you when you've got your cock in your hand.

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14
Maybe pull over and get more comfortable when you're ready to cum.
15
B


11 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

LOL, my dear Pat, I hope that your "carjack" (as ten pictures are named) means masturbation in a car and don't imply any carjacking.
I wish you a soft and slight week, with a lot of bisous.
See you next month.

Anonymous said...

Today's post reminds me of a truck driver I used to know. He drove alongside a man masturbating and he called the state troopers. He followed along until the man was pulled over. Shame. He wasn't harming anyone. I remember my younger days doing it while driving at night. I do wish people could learn to live and let live. Life's too short.

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Yes, jacking off in a car, rather than stealing a car. Lol. Mon ami, a "soft" week meaning, I hope, that my week will be an easy one to handle, as opposed to going all week without a hard-on! ;-)

whkattk said...

@ Anon - What a shame your truck driver acquaintance couldn't understand that the guy stroking his cock and driving was not harming anyone (so long as he still paid attention to his driving). You are right, life is short and we should be able to enjoy one of its pleasures without interference.

Anonymous said...

LOL Yep! Been there done that! Stroking and cumming in spirit with you brother! Hugs and Strokes, AOM

Unknown said...

Hot as usual! I remember once sucking a guy off as we drove along! Hugs, Patrick

Queer Heaven said...

Yep done that when I used to drive a car. And good advice to pull over when ready to cum.... I once almost ran into another car!

Your French Patrick said...

"Going all week without a hard-on" may be a way of having a soft week because it is less tiring, even if I recognize that it is a good and healthy tiredness on the condition of not making an excessive use of it.
But I was speaking of the week, not of yourself.
LOL, now that you say it, I must confess that it's true that I have never seen the hard-on of a week.
It may reassure you to remember that I have created my blog especially (not to say only) for causing YOUR hard-ons.
Bisous, my heart, for you and for your sacrosanct hard-ons.

Xersex said...

Last Sunday I had an orgy SEXion. What pleasure! I cum twice in the mouth of two guys who swallowed all my cream, and me too I swallowed the milk of a marvellous stud! So I stroked and was been stroked, milk and been milked!

#2 he's in heaven!
#3 love the head of his dick
#4 love the other guy is watching and smiling
#5 he looks so proud of his exhibitionnism!
#15 & #B delicious spray!

my last post:

http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/04/geometric-figures-figures-geometriques.html

whkattk said...

See folks? I am really happy to learn so many have done some stroking behind the wheel. It sure as hell helps us all to realize we aren't deviants at all; just normal, healthy, horny men out to enjoy what nature has provided!

whkattk said...

@ MFP - BTW, I sure do get plenty hard with your posts. Merci beaucoup, mon ami, for the many happy hard days you provide!