Monday, January 26, 2015

Not Every Boner

A
So, just as a follow-up because I harp on cumming often for health reasons: Friday night, I went in to bed and had myself a really nice session stroking out what had been building up. Glorious relief.
B
But, I want to talk about

I've recently heard from friends they've seen guys blatantly baring their boners in public places.
1
Now, granted, some of these dudes are exhibitionists - maybe most of them are.
2
3
But, the thing is this...we pop those BOE boners many times a day but sometimes, if we're horny (if it's been a day or so since we've emptied the man-berries), the cock just gets harder and harder and harder.
4
We can admonish it, we can wish it to go down. Nothing helps.
5
It just gets more and more uncomfortable trapped in our pants, trying to snake it's way to freedom.
6

7

8


9
It can actually get painful
10
 
11

C
You've all heard the term "awkward boner." Well, what if we could do away with that concept? Instead of being embarrassed by them, what if we could just accept boners as the normal, physiological things they are?

12

13

14

15

15
What if: Instead of being offended by a man's hard-on, everyone would simply acknowledge it as normal - that not every boner is about sex - and go on about their business?


12 comments:

Xersex said...

Never had such boners!!!

about this post,

http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2015/01/changing-clothes-while-playing-piano-by.html

you'll get my answer soon.

O!Daddie said...

Boners 'happen'.

HALLELUJAH ☺☺☺☺

Anonymous said...

LOL I love O!Daddie's new bumper sticker "BONERS HAPPEN" LOL Sure with I were there with you to work on that boner of yours this morning. What a great way to start the day. Great stuff, bro. Hugs and Strokes, AOM

Unknown said...

For me those days are gone! But let's accept what nature does! It just happens! So what! Hugs, Patrick

Your French Patrick said...

Hi, my dear Pat,
Sorry for the troubles of Disqus on my Tumblr. I hope that it's fixed, but I cannot test it myself. The problem with them is that we can deactivate an account but not delete it, and some kind of modifications are effective only two or three days later.
Anyway, I have always said that I prefer that my blog is visited further than the first post out of more than 24 and have no comment instead of the contrary.

A lot of very beautiful pictures today, thank you darling.

Wishing you a great day with a lot of bisous.

SickoRicko said...

Some great pix here!

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Discus is still not working over there. I tried, my heart. Problem is, it won't accept my Google log-in either... I shall keep trying each day. Bisous!

whkattk said...

@ Xersex - Seriously? You've never had a random boner pop up unexpectedly somewhere? That is very odd, my friend. Maybe it is die to all the sex you have all the time! LOL!

Your French Patrick said...

As regard Google, it is Google+
Anyway, Google+ will be no more available in a few months.
As regard Disqus, create an account, you'll both be able to let comments and to receive answers, this last point being not available when we are a guest. It's free and quickly done.
Now, you'll even be able to upload something attached to your message.
Bisous.

Amanda said...

Though I recognize the sometimes-painfulness of those boners, I love seeing them attempting to peek their way out of clothes, whether at incidental times, or when playing around before sex.

whkattk said...

@ Amanda - And I hope your man loves it when you notice them!

Anonymous said...

hello from japan!

great series, hot! i really dig your style of inserting your thoughts to break a stream of pics. you must be very good in powerpoint presentations.

i am a dancer and from a very young age, male dancers are prone to having those on-the-spot boners, perhaps caused by the cock being rubbed during movements. we wear a dance belt to support our balls but still a boner shows through. we get used ot it and becomes an everyday acceptable fact. same thing goes i think for wrestlers, gymnasts, etc...