Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Man to Man

I never expected Dear Abby would supply so many topics for this blog. This is a completely new one on me. A couple has been friends with a guy for 30 years. In the last year, or so, he's taken to making a complete mess in the bathroom when he visits; piss all over the toilet, puddles on the floor, then he steps in it and tracks it all over the house.
2
Now, okay...I get that this is a fetish thing for some. The recent reports about The Orange One in the Oval Office even brought it to public conscience once again.
3
Anyway, the wife wants her husband to talk to this friend and tell him to straighten up - or don't visit anymore. The husband doesn't want to. Dude - this is a guy's conversation. Man up, and talk to this friend; it might be a new PA he hasn't yet learned to control
4

5
or a medical issue, such as a recent malleable implant making it difficult to hit the mark.
6
Whatever it is, you need to tell him to either clean up after himself
7
or go out and piss in the yard.
8

9
Trust me - if you want to remain friends with this man, do not make your wife have this conversation with him.
Men should be able to have a Man-to-Man about these things.
10

11
Guys - would you be afraid to have such a personal discussion with a life-long friend?

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Reminds me of the sign in a toilet next to the pool: WE DON'T SWIM IN YOUR TOILET. PLEASE DON'T PISS IN OUR POOL! Thanks for your continued visits and comments! I have my first Symphony Concert of the year this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

It would bother me that I would have to have that conversation BUT I would have that conversation - like WTF dude! Want me to come over to your place and take a dump on your couch? I mean really. That really goes beyond the "pail" (pale) - Literally! I can't understand why any adult would ever need that conversation. Goodness gracious! LOL I hope you have a marvelous rest of the week and weekend, bro. Hugs, Licks, and Stokes, AOM

Mistress Maddie said...

Hell no I wouldn't!!!!! If someone did that here, they'd be excused right quick. I do not like bodily fluids on me of any kind, except when a guy ejaculates on me. I don't understand the peeing on someone thing.

FRENCH PATRICK said...

LOL, if he tracks it all over the house, this is less dramatic if the floor is as the one on the photo N°2. I do not understand this perversion, except maybe for laughing when we are two who are sharing the same shower.
But it is less horrible than the last one that I discovered and that, reputedly, spreads like wildfire: the perversion of the masochists who expose themselves to the stings of bees until they faint. It's the craziest thing I've ever heard of.

You know that I can have any kind of personal discussion with a friend, that it is a life-long friend or not. If I cannot, he's not a friend.

Love, hugs and bisous Jean and Pat.

SickoRicko said...

That's a tough one, but I think I could do it.

JeanWM said...

Everybody has friends like this, you may have to weigh how important this is in the grand scheme of things. I have a friend who simply talks too much, everybody comments and then suggests, I should be the one to have a chat with the friend.

I'm not a coward but I hope I'm smart enough to realize what's important and what's less important in a friendship. So I usually just tell folks that this person has some very good qualities, and this one happens to not be one of them but it's not a deal breaker.

Somebody said, "every body's normal until you get to know them." Love to Pat and French Patrick.

Mickey said...

Simplest would be to ask the guy to drop trou an sit down if he sprinkles. I do it myself, and have asked two friends to do the same in my house.
Another pal is one of the lazys who does not retract his foreskin when leaking. Messy and yuk!

T said...

Maybe he has a weak bladder or is taking something that has that side effect? Or is it the toilet itself when flushing? We had a toilet that would splash outside of the bowl. If none of the above and its just the guy has no aim then tell him to sit when pissing.

With my close friends we have no problems when it comes to toilet talk. If you dont talk about it you dont learn anything. The info dont come as standard with humans; they had to have learn it from somewhere.

Fullmoonma said...

I probably would have to think long and hard about an approach to such a conversation.

Having a hypospadias penis with 2 pee holes that are sometimes in opposition to each other, I am familiar with this problem. Indeed, I always sit down if I am peeing in the dark, and take care to clean up any mess I might make when I don't. Toilet paper is serviceable for this purpose. It's just good manners as a guest!

whkattk said...

@ Jean - I love that quote! Straight-forward and bulls-eye accurate. Hugs et bisous!!

whkattk said...

@ Mickey - Yuck is right! I don't understand the guys who can't be bothered to pull the foreskin down the shaft a bit to take a leak. It's gross.

john said...

First off - who cleans up after this poor man? And I agree with Mickey;the guy needs to sit down now.