Monday, January 14, 2019

8th Anniversary

Sometime in the past 4 weeks, 
as the 8th Anniversary slipped by,
Big Whack Attack tipped over
9 Million page views.
And, oddly enough, gained 20+ new followers.

The new followers could be a result of Tumblr closing all "adult oriented" blogs (though some are still there; inactive but still there). I'm not inclined to question it, though. It's my hope they'll join in the great conversations we have here as we encourage everyone to cease male body shaming



and seek to keep those man parts healthy.



I can't say Thank you enough.

7 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

The number of pageviews and the number of subscribers have always been totally disproportionate at Blogger where, culturally, visitors prefer to use bookmarks. That's what I did before I made the mistake of going astray at Tumblr and that's what I'm still doing because the text of the bookmarks are easy to change to incorporate the date of my last visit so as to restart from it at my next visit for missing nothing.

The stupidity of Tumblr may have had a slight impact, but I congratulate you on your results because I am certain that they are 99% attributable to your efforts and your personal qualities.

Hugs and bisous, my dear Jean and Pat.

SickoRicko said...

Congratulations on your anniversary and the added viewers!

Glad to see you posting again!

Xersex said...

"The new followers could be a result of Tumblr closing all "adult oriented" blogs"

Me too I swa an increasing number of members: it's for tumblr, no doubt!

This Old Nan said...

Great as always! Trust your health is holding up! Started new blog!

Jeffrey Hamilton said...

Congratulations Pat, great effort maintaining this blog for 8 years! and still finding new conversations to initiate and interesting things to say -oh, and lots more fab photos ;-)

Fullmoonma said...

Great to have you back!

Xersex said...

obvioulsy, best wishes for your blogversary